Spoiler 3/7/17
2017-07-04 22:02:51 UTC

Peggy was having OAP memoery lapse. She forgot how good Matt was when
she needed help with Jack. That's one reason I like him. He did behave
badly when he took off with Lilian's money etc, but I blame the editor
for that! And I still think Justin is worse. And Tom was being
unnecessarily friendly to him. I don't see why the Bridge farm family
should obey Lilian and welcome him now.

Then there is Will. He has to be simmering about someone and was
clearly delighted to be able to tell the team Harrison lied. And
that's why I prefer Ed.
2017-07-05 09:11:36 UTC
Post by Vicky
but I blame the editor
for that!
Apparently according to rumour Matt's best friend was simply unwilling
to work for SoC spotting that he was no good and so was treated to a
bum's rush.

Apparently certain EE actors had a similar problem and cast problems led
to his departure.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
the Omrud
2017-07-05 12:46:55 UTC
Post by Vicky
Peggy was having OAP memoery lapse. She forgot how good Matt was when
she needed help with Jack. That's one reason I like him. He did behave
badly when he took off with Lilian's money etc, but I blame the editor
for that!
Ooooh, if I behave badly, or out of character, can I blame The Editor?
David
Marjorie
2017-07-05 12:49:59 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by Vicky
Peggy was having OAP memoery lapse. She forgot how good Matt was when
she needed help with Jack. That's one reason I like him. He did behave
badly when he took off with Lilian's money etc, but I blame the editor
for that!
Ooooh, if I behave badly, or out of character, can I blame The Editor?
That sounds like the basis for a sermon, or a "Thought for the Day" homily.
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje
steveski
2017-07-06 00:55:09 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by the Omrud
Post by Vicky
Peggy was having OAP memoery lapse. She forgot how good Matt was when
she needed help with Jack. That's one reason I like him. He did behave
badly when he took off with Lilian's money etc, but I blame the editor
for that!
Ooooh, if I behave badly, or out of character, can I blame The Editor?
That sounds like the basis for a sermon, or a "Thought for the Day" homily.
<Rabbi Lionel Blue>

Something will turn up.

</Rabbi Lionel Blue>
2017-07-06 17:29:25 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by the Omrud
Post by Vicky
Peggy was having OAP memoery lapse. She forgot how good Matt was when
she needed help with Jack. That's one reason I like him. He did behave
badly when he took off with Lilian's money etc, but I blame the editor
for that!
Ooooh, if I behave badly, or out of character, can I blame The Editor?
That sounds like the basis for a sermon, or a "Thought for the Day" homily.
<Rabbi Lionel Blue>
Something will turn up.
</Rabbi Lionel Blue>
You forgot "Hello John, hello Nick, hello everyone on umra!" and the
funny little joke at the end.

I still miss him on TftD.
the Omrud
2017-07-07 10:15:54 UTC
Post by Fenny
Post by steveski
Post by Marjorie
Post by the Omrud
Post by Vicky
Peggy was having OAP memoery lapse. She forgot how good Matt was when
she needed help with Jack. That's one reason I like him. He did behave
badly when he took off with Lilian's money etc, but I blame the editor
for that!
Ooooh, if I behave badly, or out of character, can I blame The Editor?
That sounds like the basis for a sermon, or a "Thought for the Day" homily.
<Rabbi Lionel Blue>
Something will turn up.
</Rabbi Lionel Blue>
You forgot "Hello John, hello Nick, hello everyone on umra!" and the
funny little joke at the end.
I still miss him on TftD.
I find Giles Fraser rather difficult much of the time, but he did a
lovely TftD for Lionel after he'd died.
David
John Ashby
2017-07-05 13:28:54 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Ooooh, if I behave badly, or out of character, can I blame The
Editor?

You say that as if they are two different things. Is there something
we should know?

John
the Omrud
2017-07-05 14:32:10 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Ooooh, if I behave badly, or out of character, can I blame The Editor?
You say that as if they are two different things. Is there something we
should know?
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
David
Mike
2017-07-05 14:45:41 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by the Omrud
Ooooh, if I behave badly, or out of character, can I blame The Editor?
You say that as if they are two different things. Is there something we
should know?
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
the Omrud
David
Sam Plusnet
2017-07-11 00:14:36 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by Mike
Post by the Omrud
Post by the Omrud
Ooooh, if I behave badly, or out of character, can I blame The Editor?
You say that as if they are two different things. Is there something we
should know?
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
I know. Shudder.
Shudder done that decades ago.
Sam
Sid Nuncius
2017-07-06 06:02:30 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by the Omrud
Ooooh, if I behave badly, or out of character, can I blame The Editor?
You say that as if they are two different things. Is there something we
should know?
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
I do that if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have eaten the stuff.
2017-07-06 17:30:04 UTC
On Thu, 6 Jul 2017 07:02:30 +0100, Sid Nuncius
Post by the Omrud
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
I do that if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have eaten the stuff.
I just don't buy it!
the Omrud
2017-07-07 10:16:37 UTC
Post by the Omrud
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
I do that if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have eaten the stuff.
I just don't buy it!
I'll have yours. I mean you'all's. Or is it yourses?
David
Penny
2017-07-07 11:24:02 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jul 2017 11:16:37 +0100, the Omrud <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by the Omrud
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
I do that if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have eaten the stuff.
I just don't buy it!
I'll have yours. I mean you'all's. Or is it yourses?
Soon after we moved to Wales and joined the local Freegle* group we
acquired several items from the chap who runs a cat rescue up in the hills.
His mother had died and he was slowly clearing her house (some distance
away). I quite like Marmite but a small jar will last me ages. Ray was a
heavier user. The three enormous jars we got from the cat man (who doesn't
eat it at all) lasted several months.

* or its predecessor
the Omrud
2017-07-07 11:59:20 UTC
Post by the Omrud
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
I do that if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have eaten the stuff.
I just don't buy it!
I'll have yours. I mean you'all's. Or is it yourses?
Soon after we moved to Wales and joined the local Freegle* group we
acquired several items from the chap who runs a cat rescue up in the hills.
His mother had died and he was slowly clearing her house (some distance
away). I quite like Marmite but a small jar will last me ages. Ray was a
heavier user. The three enormous jars we got from the cat man (who doesn't
eat it at all) lasted several months.
Cats love it though.
David
DavidK
2017-07-07 13:03:49 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Post by the Omrud
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
I do that if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have eaten the stuff.
I just don't buy it!
I'll have yours. I mean you'all's. Or is it yourses?
Soon after we moved to Wales and joined the local Freegle* group we
acquired several items from the chap who runs a cat rescue up in the hills.
His mother had died and he was slowly clearing her house (some distance
away). I quite like Marmite but a small jar will last me ages. Ray was a
heavier user. The three enormous jars we got from the cat man (who doesn't
eat it at all) lasted several months.
Cats love it though.
I would have guessed it was too salty for them. My cat loved licking my
fingers after I had been eating twiglets.
Nick Odell
2017-07-07 15:59:38 UTC
Post by the Omrud
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
I do that if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have eaten the stuff.
I just don't buy it!
I'll have yours. I mean you'all's. Or is it yourses?
Soon after we moved to Wales and joined the local Freegle* group we
acquired several items from the chap who runs a cat rescue up in the hills.
His mother had died and he was slowly clearing her house (some distance
away). I quite like Marmite but a small jar will last me ages. Ray was a
heavier user. The three enormous jars we got from the cat man (who doesn't
eat it at all) lasted several months.
* or its predecessor
I'm trying to balance the idea of a small jar that will last ages with
three large jars gone in several months. FWIW I like Marmite
occasionally but I suspect the jar in my cupboard is probably still the
Ma'am ite special edition of several years ago.

2017-07-07 16:35:49 UTC
Post by the Omrud
[...]
Ah... no... as we were. When I read it properly it all makes perfect sense.

2017-07-07 15:54:27 UTC
Post by the Omrud
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
I do that if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have eaten the stuff.
I just don't buy it!
I'll have yours. I mean you'all's. Or is it yourses?
No, it's mine!😉
It's my Marmite and so is my wofe's -erme- something like that I think

2017-07-08 01:50:51 UTC
Post by the Omrud
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or
giving up Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is
bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
I do that if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have eaten the stuff.
I just don't buy it!
I'll have yours. I mean you'all's. Or is it yourses?
No, it's mine!😉
It's my Marmite and so is my wofe's -erme- something like that I think
#It's my Marmite and I'll salivate if I want to . . . /# [1]
[1] Ok, I know it doesn’t scan but life's too short to stuff a mushroom.
Fenny
2017-07-07 16:59:54 UTC
Post by the Omrud
They are different things. Watching sport, wearing a tie or giving up
Marmite would be out of character, but none of them is bad.
GIVING UP MARMITE!!!?????? Wash your mouth out please!
I do that if I'm ever unfortunate enough to have eaten the stuff.
I just don't buy it!
I'll have yours. I mean you'all's. Or is it yourses?
You're more than welcome to come and excavate my kitchen to extract
every last morsel you can find in there. Just make sure you leave the
place tidy when you've done.