PP on Moneybox?
2018-06-20 14:48:48 UTC
I heard mention of Jane who is a nartist and potter on today’s phone in
Moneybox - might it have been a PP by any chance?

Jane Vernon
2018-06-20 15:12:21 UTC
On 20/06/2018 15:48, Mike wrote:
> I heard mention of Jane who is a nartist and potter on today’s phone in
> Moneybox - might it have been a PP by any chance?

It might well have been, but wasn't this one.

--
Jane
BTME

2018-06-20 15:50:38 UTC
In message <***@mid.individual.net>, Jane Vernon
<***@gmail.com> writes:
>On 20/06/2018 15:48, Mike wrote:
>> I heard mention of Jane who is a nartist and potter on today’s phone in
>> Moneybox - might it have been a PP by any chance?
>>

>It might well have been, but wasn't this one.

You mean there are more Purple Potters? I thought we had the only one!

It is important to write so that you can be understood. It is far more
important to write so that you cannot be misunderstood.
Mike
2018-06-20 16:01:20 UTC
J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:
> In message <***@mid.individual.net>, Jane Vernon
> <***@gmail.com> writes:
>> On 20/06/2018 15:48, Mike wrote:
>>> I heard mention of Jane who is a nartist and potter on today’s phone in
>>> Moneybox - might it have been a PP by any chance?
>>>

>> It might well have been, but wasn't this one.
>>

> You mean there are more Purple Potters? I thought we had the only one!

Ah but, ours is the REAL Purple Potter!

2018-06-20 18:15:27 UTC
On 20/06/2018 17:01, Mike wrote:
> J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:
>> In message <***@mid.individual.net>, Jane Vernon
>> <***@gmail.com> writes:
>>>>

>>> It might well have been, but wasn't this one.
>>>

>> You mean there are more Purple Potters? I thought we had the only one!
>
> Ah but, ours is the REAL Purple Potter!

Yes, so we need to look out for the one-eyed, one-horned, flying Purple
Potter eater.

Er...hang on, that's not quite right, is it?

2018-06-20 23:34:31 UTC
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 19:15:27 +0100, Sid Nuncius wrote:

> On 20/06/2018 17:01, Mike wrote:
>> J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:

>>> You mean there are more Purple Potters? I thought we had the only one!
>>
>> Ah but, ours is the REAL Purple Potter!
>
> Yes, so we need to look out for the one-eyed, one-horned, flying Purple
> Potter eater.
>
> Er...hang on, that's not quite right, is it?

Does it want to be in a rock & roll band? EMWTK

Jane Vernon
2018-06-21 16:10:05 UTC
On 20/06/2018 19:15, Sid Nuncius wrote:
> On 20/06/2018 17:01, Mike wrote:
>> J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:

>>> You mean there are more Purple Potters? I thought we had the only one!
>>
>> Ah but, ours is the REAL Purple Potter!
>
> Yes, so we need to look out for the one-eyed, one-horned, flying Purple
> Potter eater.
>
> Er...hang on, that's not quite right, is it?

It will do very well :)

--
Jane
BTME

Rosalind Mitchell
2018-06-22 21:42:40 UTC
On 20/06/18 16:50, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:
> In message <***@mid.individual.net>, Jane Vernon
> <***@gmail.com> writes:
>> On 20/06/2018 15:48, Mike wrote:
>>> I heard mention of Jane who is a nartist and potter on today’s phone in
>>> Moneybox - might it have been a PP by any chance?
>>>

>> It might well have been, but wasn't this one.
>>

> You mean there are more Purple Potters? I thought we had the only one!

Might have been a Puce Potter? Or a Primrose Potter?

(Sorry I'm late, been in London for a couple of days)