Culling of Badgers
2017-09-11 17:22:18 UTC
I hear that David Archer is to be kept very busy; with 11 new badger
culling areas announced today, will David be requesting assistance? Who
might we suggest to assist him?
2017-09-11 17:30:25 UTC
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:22:18 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Mike
I hear that David Archer is to be kept very busy; with 11 new badger
culling areas announced today, will David be requesting assistance? Who
might we suggest to assist him?
Brian may...
2017-09-11 17:45:35 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Mike
I hear that David Archer is to be kept very busy; with 11 new badger
culling areas announced today, will David be requesting assistance? Who
might we suggest to assist him?
Brian may...
Would he be a real star? I feel sure he would at least be instrumental in
the work...
2017-09-11 18:16:32 UTC
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:45:35 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
in the dust...
Post by Mike
I hear that David Archer is to be kept very busy; with 11 new badger
culling areas announced today, will David be requesting assistance? Who
might we suggest to assist him?
Brian may...
Would he be a real star?
A rock!
Post by Mike
I feel sure he would at least be instrumental in the work...
Well up to the job.
2017-09-11 22:22:05 UTC
in the dust...
in the dust...
Post by Mike
I feel sure he would at least be instrumental in the work...
Well up to the job.
Might Otis Ferry him between culling sites?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Peter Percival
2017-09-11 18:41:27 UTC
Post by Mike
I hear that David Archer is to be kept very busy; with 11 new
badger culling areas announced today, will David be requesting
assistance? Who might we suggest to assist him?
Brian may...
Yes, he's not a mercurial person.
Post by Mike
Would he be a real star?
A rock!
Post by Mike
I feel sure he would at least be instrumental in the work...
Well up to the job.
to me what you really mean.
Rosalind Mitchell
Ronnie Would...
Sid Nuncius
2017-09-13 05:52:17 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Penny
in the dust...
Post by Mike
I hear that David Archer is to be kept very busy; with 11 new badger
culling areas announced today, will David be requesting assistance? Who
might we suggest to assist him?
Brian may...
Ronnie Would...
Immanuel can't...
2017-09-13 06:37:57 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Penny
in the dust...
Post by Mike
I hear that David Archer is to be kept very busy; with 11 new badger
culling areas announced today, will David be requesting assistance? Who
might we suggest to assist him?
Brian may...
Ronnie Would...
Immanuel can't...
Steady on there.
2017-09-12 02:00:29 UTC
I hear that David Archer is to be kept very busy; with 11 new badger
culling areas announced today, will David be requesting assistance? Who
might we suggest to assist him?
Greg(sp?)?