UMRA birthday info for 31 July 2017
Birthday Monitor
2017-07-31 06:31:29 UTC
Birthday News for today, 31 July: uk.media.radio.archers, 1995 and
Martha Woodford.
2017-07-31 06:38:07 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 31 July: uk.media.radio.archers, 1995 and
Martha Woodford.
Is the phone box still there? The village up the road uses theirs to house
the difibulator.
kosmo
2017-07-31 16:09:57 UTC
Is the phone box still there? The village up the road uses theirs to house
If you removed the fibs from TA there would not be much left.
kosmo
Chris McMillan
2017-07-31 16:43:21 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 31 July: uk.media.radio.archers, 1995 and
Martha Woodford.
Happy birthday to us. We're quite grown up now! (Not!)

2017-07-31 17:30:52 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 31 July: uk.media.radio.archers, 1995 and
Martha Woodford.
Happy birthday to us. We're quite grown up now! (Not!)
Sincerely Chris
.... with a view to growing old disgracefully in due course of course.
(Wearing purple will only be the beginning of the start). 😳😉