Briahn
2018-06-18 07:59:02 UTC
I was a little distrustful of Briahn’s appreciation to Ruth for protecting
Ruari’s interests this week. Was anyone else?
krw
2018-06-18 08:20:24 UTC
I was a little distrustful of Briahn’s appreciation to Ruth for protecting
Ruari’s interests this week. Was anyone else?
Not particularly - merely keeping another shareholder on side whilst
dealing with Kate.
2018-06-18 09:55:35 UTC
I was a little distrustful of Briahn’s appreciation to Ruth for protecting
Ruari’s interests this week. Was anyone else?

Actually the whole thing was a bit odd. I got the impression David was
paying for it all so Jenny, now on a resstricted income because of
difficulties, got to have a party at his expense, in a style she
loved, that we all worried Ruth might not. As it happened it was ok.
She admitted it was partly to show the Aldridges were holding their
heads high and to cheer herself up.

There is a question being asked about where Toby got to. Did Kate
vanish then too? :) Actually if she was going to grab a male for a
drunken frolic, I thought maybe Philip or Alastair. Was Philip
invited somehow> I was unclear about the guest list. Family and
friends. Did that include Susan? If not she would have been very put
out. Kirsty? Fallon and Carpet?
Serena Blanchflower
2018-06-18 10:40:06 UTC
I was a little distrustful of Briahn’s appreciation to Ruth for protecting
Ruari’s interests this week. Was anyone else?
Actually the whole thing was a bit odd. I got the impression David was
paying for it all so Jenny, now on a resstricted income because of
difficulties, got to have a party at his expense, in a style she
loved, that we all worried Ruth might not. As it happened it was ok.
She admitted it was partly to show the Aldridges were holding their
heads high and to cheer herself up.
There is a question being asked about where Toby got to. Did Kate
vanish then too? :) Actually if she was going to grab a male for a
drunken frolic, I thought maybe Philip or Alastair. Was Philip
invited somehow> I was unclear about the guest list. Family and
friends. Did that include Susan? If not she would have been very put
out. Kirsty? Fallon and Carpet?
Fallon and, probably, Emma were there, but as staff, as she provided the
catering. I doubt that Susan, Kirsty, Philip or Carpet would have been
invited as I don't think any of them are particularly friends of David
and Ruth. It didn't sound as if it was a "whole village" event.
A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something. (Frank Capra)
LFS
2018-06-18 11:59:47 UTC
I was a little distrustful of Briahn’s appreciation to Ruth for protecting
Ruari’s interests this week. Was anyone else?
Actually the whole thing was a bit odd. I got the impression David was
paying for it all so Jenny, now on a resstricted income because of
difficulties, got to have a party at his expense, in a style she
loved, that we all worried Ruth might not. As it happened it was ok.
She admitted it was partly to show the Aldridges were holding their
heads high and to cheer herself up.
There is a question being asked about where Toby got to.
I assumed that he had disappeared to take Pip to hospital...

Did Kate
2018-06-18 13:30:58 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Vicky Ayech
I was a little distrustful of Briahn’s appreciation to Ruth for protecting
Ruari’s interests this week. Was anyone else?
Actually the whole thing was a bit odd. I got the impression David was
paying for it all so Jenny, now on a resstricted income because of
difficulties, got to have a party at his expense, in a style she
loved, that we all worried Ruth might not. As it happened it was ok.
She admitted it was partly to show the Aldridges were holding their
heads high and to cheer herself up.
There is a question being asked about where Toby got to.
I assumed that he had disappeared to take Pip to hospital...
Wasn't it Pip who came back to say he'd vanished when she went to tell
him she and Jill were ready to go, as he was giving them a lift?
Post by LFS
Did Kate
Chris J Dixon
2018-06-24 07:54:00 UTC
Post by LFS
I assumed that he had disappeared to take Pip to hospital...
Speaking of which, I was at the RSC last night for "Miss
Littlewood" (1), a rather different new musical, which was great
fun.

Amongst the cast was Pip's alter ego, though as a non-listener,
I've never heard her before.

(1) https://www.rsc.org.uk/miss-littlewood/

***@cdixon.me.uk
2018-06-24 11:24:43 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by LFS
I assumed that he had disappeared to take Pip to hospital...
Speaking of which, I was at the RSC last night for "Miss
Littlewood" (1), a rather different new musical, which was great
fun.
Amongst the cast was Pip's alter ego, though as a non-listener,
I've never heard her before.
(1) https://www.rsc.org.uk/miss-littlewood/
There was an interview or a sort of review on Toady the other morning.

2018-06-25 12:52:28 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by LFS
I assumed that he had disappeared to take Pip to hospital...
Speaking of which, I was at the RSC last night for "Miss
Littlewood" (1), a rather different new musical, which was great
fun.
Amongst the cast was Pip's alter ego, though as a non-listener,
I've never heard her before.
(1) https://www.rsc.org.uk/miss-littlewood/
Chris
Was her speaking manner equally annoying on stage?
2018-06-25 14:13:38 UTC
On 24/06/2018 08:54, Chris J Dixon wrote;
Post by Chris J Dixon
Amongst the cast was Pip's alter ego, though as a non-listener,
I've never heard her before.
(1) https://www.rsc.org.uk/miss-littlewood/
Was her speaking manner equally annoying on stage?
I cannot make a comparison, but I wouldn't have described it
thus.

***@cdixon.me.uk
2018-06-18 11:58:33 UTC
I was a little distrustful of Briahn’s appreciation to Ruth for protecting
Ruari’s interests this week. Was anyone else?
I have thought for some time that he is up to no good and fully
understood the extent of the pollution problem and its consequences and
had planned to sell the land anyway. After all, he sent Kate off to the
US at a time most opportune for him. Ruth is probably the only person
who will stand up to him effectively and will need a bit more handling
than his family.