staying over at Alice's
2017-04-29 17:16:56 UTC
Doesn't Pip do the milking first thing?
When she went home it sounded like she was looking for an argument
with Toby.

2017-04-29 17:30:35 UTC
Vicky <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> Doesn't Pip do the milking first thing?
> When she went home it sounded like she was looking for an argument
> with Toby.

She won't have to look far.

BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
krw
2017-04-29 20:05:22 UTC
On 29/04/2017 18:30, Btms wrote; my response is lower down:
> Vicky <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Doesn't Pip do the milking first thing?
>> When she went home it sounded like she was looking for an argument
>> with Toby.
>>

> She won't have to look far.

How come it is different to going to Brighton?

tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-04-29 20:25:10 UTC
krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:
> On 29/04/2017 18:30, Btms wrote; my response is lower down:
>> Vicky <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Doesn't Pip do the milking first thing?
>>> When she went home it sounded like she was looking for an argument
>>> with Toby.
>>>

>> She won't have to look far.
>>
> How come it is different to going to Brighton?

Pedant mode: different from.*

*anyone else have selective pedantry.

BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Mike
2017-04-30 08:20:30 UTC
Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
> krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:
>>>>

>>> She won't have to look far.
>>>
>> How come it is different to going to Brighton?
>>

> Pedant mode: different from.*
>
> *anyone else have selective pedantry.

Cream applied twice a day cleared mine up thank you..

2017-04-30 13:43:43 UTC
krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:
> On 29/04/2017 18:30, Btms wrote; my response is lower down:
>> Vicky <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Doesn't Pip do the milking first thing?
>>> When she went home it sounded like she was looking for an argument
>>> with Toby.
>>>

>> She won't have to look far.
>>
> How come it is different to going to Brighton?

*Exactly* Pip's point

2017-04-30 14:25:32 UTC
Chris McMillan <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:
>>>>

>>> She won't have to look far.
>>>
>> How come it is different to going to Brighton?
>>

> *Exactly* Pip's point
>
> Sincerely Chris

Yebut I did not hear this until this morning's omni.

--
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting