post continiu
2017-05-19 10:31:09 UTC
Miaow! There can't be many divorced where they have to divide up the horses
can there?

2017-05-19 12:08:40 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 10:31:09 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Miaow! There can't be many divorced where they have to divide up the horses
can there?
I believe that's more common in France.

2017-05-19 12:44:03 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Miaow! There can't be many divorced where they have to divide up the horses
can there?
I believe that's more common in France.
Perhaps they need a joint account?

***@cdixon.me.uk
2017-05-19 13:18:27 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Miaow! There can't be many divorced where they have to divide up the horses
can there?
I believe that's more common in France.
Nick
I think I am with Miranda.....on balance.
2017-05-19 20:20:17 UTC
In message
Post by Chris McMillan
Miaow! There can't be many divorced where they have to divide up the horses
can there?
I believe that's more common in France.
Nick
I think I am with Miranda.....on balance.
Big horse, is he?

(No implication re size of Btms intended, of course.)

Fortunately radio is a forgiving medium. It hides a multitude of chins ...
Vanessa feltz, RT 2014-3/28-4/4
Sally Thompson
2017-05-19 14:11:44 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Miaow! There can't be many divorced where they have to divide up the horses
can there?
I believe that's more common in France.
BTN!
Thank you, Sally, I was waiting for that! Thought I was going to have
to prompt for it. Accepted, of course.
2017-05-19 15:34:27 UTC
On Fri, 19 May 2017 15:11:44 +0100, Jenny M Benson
Post by Chris McMillan
Miaow! There can't be many divorced where they have to divide up the horses
can there?
I believe that's more common in France.
BTN!
Thank you, Sally, I was waiting for that! Thought I was going to have
to prompt for it. Accepted, of course.
Phew! After all that waiting I think I could do with a nice cup of
tea!

And thank you!!!

2017-05-19 19:51:28 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Miaow! There can't be many divorced where they have to divide up the horses
can there?
I believe that's more common in France.
BTN!
No way! Horses taste yummy.
Peter Percival
2017-05-19 15:11:03 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Miaow! There can't be many divorced where they have to divide up the horses
can there?
I believe that's more common in France.
I had supposed that "horses for courses" referred to race courses. Do
you think it's culinary courses?
to me what you really mean.
2017-05-19 21:42:54 UTC
Miaow! There can't be many divorced where they have to divide up the horses
can there?
I believe that's more common in France.
Nick
BTN
Way too late to this party, I'm afraid, Vicky.