Fridge magnet
2017-07-11 06:42:38 UTC
I thought somerats might appreciate this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-News-Mr-Burgees-MAGNET/dp/B00V1BL62I
2017-07-11 07:51:04 UTC
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-News-Mr-Burgees-MAGNET/dp/B00V1BL62I
Oh, yes!
2017-07-11 09:26:05 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:42:38 +0100, Sid Nuncius <***@tesco.net>
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-News-Mr-Burgees-MAGNET/dp/B00V1BL62I
I was momentarily confused by the magnet aspect - if I put one in my ear
would it work?
2017-07-11 10:12:04 UTC
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-News-Mr-Burgees-MAGNET/dp/B00V1BL62I
I was momentarily confused by the magnet aspect - if I put one in my ear
would it work?
Can't see the attraction m'self...
2017-07-11 10:43:57 UTC
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-News-Mr-Burgees-MAGNET/dp/B00V1BL62I
I was momentarily confused by the magnet aspect - if I put one in my ear
would it work?
Can't see the attraction m'self...
Susceptible as I am, I'm reluctant to hazard a Gauss on the
subject.

***@cdixon.me.uk
2017-07-11 10:46:58 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-News-Mr-Burgees-MAGNET/dp/B00V1BL62I
I was momentarily confused by the magnet aspect - if I put one in my ear
would it work?
Can't see the attraction m'self...
Susceptible as I am, I'm reluctant to hazard a Gauss on the
subject.
Chris
I'm in a bit of a flux but, really we are poles apart.
2017-07-11 19:08:05 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-News-Mr-Burgees-MAGNET/dp/B00V1BL62I
I was momentarily confused by the magnet aspect - if I put one in my ear
would it work?
Can't see the attraction m'self...
Susceptible as I am, I'm reluctant to hazard a Gauss on the
subject.
Chris
I'm in a bit of a flux but, really we are poles apart.
After Brexit maybe?

Find out what works. Then do it. That's my system. I'm always surprised it
isn't more popular. - Scott Adams, 2015