RE /a coupke if BTN calls on Friday
2017-05-05 20:43:16 UTC
Apologies to all concerned. I am currently lap-dogging from the New
Forest and not only suffering from lack of light but also keep
forgetting that TP on the lapdog is different to TP on the home desky.
I think I probably REPLIED to a couple of BTN calls when I should have
FOLLOWED-UP. Both refused, I regret to say.
2017-05-05 20:51:25 UTC
On Fri, 5 May 2017 21:43:16 +0100, Jenny M Benson
Post by Jenny M Benson
Apologies to all concerned. I am currently lap-dogging from the New
Forest and not only suffering from lack of light but also keep
forgetting that TP on the lapdog is different to TP on the home desky.
I think I probably REPLIED to a couple of BTN calls when I should have
FOLLOWED-UP. Both refused, I regret to say.
Yes
Post by Jenny M Benson
BTN and don't mention habits, you'll set Sid off at the idea of a
filthy one and how it got that way.
Close, but I'm in a tough mood to-day.
2017-05-05 20:57:54 UTC
Apologies to all concerned. I am currently lap-dogging from the New
Forest and not only suffering from lack of light but also keep
forgetting that TP on the lapdog is different to TP on the home desky.
I think I probably REPLIED to a couple of BTN calls when I should have
FOLLOWED-UP. Both refused, I regret to say.
Are you lap-dogging from a particularly popular site in the New Forest?
ITWSBT
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
krw
2017-05-06 13:18:31 UTC
Apologies to all concerned. I am currently lap-dogging from the New
Forest and not only suffering from lack of light but also keep
forgetting that TP on the lapdog is different to TP on the home desky.
I think I probably REPLIED to a couple of BTN calls when I should have
FOLLOWED-UP. Both refused, I regret to say.
Are you lap-dogging from a particularly popular site in the New Forest?
ITWSBT
Are there dogging sites in the New Forest - AFAF of course?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-05-06 14:23:32 UTC
Apologies to all concerned. I am currently lap-dogging from the New
Forest and not only suffering from lack of light but also keep
forgetting that TP on the lapdog is different to TP on the home desky.
I think I probably REPLIED to a couple of BTN calls when I should have
FOLLOWED-UP. Both refused, I regret to say.
Are you lap-dogging from a particularly popular site in the New Forest?
ITWSBT
Are there dogging sites in the New Forest - AFAF of course?
Be a bit wifi wouldn't they?