South Riding on R4 Ex
2017-08-30 14:50:29 UTC
Who could mistake our Lynda doing some acting with that Sarah Lancashire.
PM on R4 Extra. A good afternoon listen.🤓
Nick Odell
2017-08-30 23:52:25 UTC
Sarah Lancashire, PM
Well, she's been a district nurse, worked in a supermarket operated as a
barrister, head teacher and as a police officer.so I reckon she ought to
be able to handle that job pretty well.

2017-08-31 06:55:16 UTC
Sarah Lancashire, PM
Well, she's been a district nurse, worked in a supermarket operated as a
barrister, head teacher and as a police officer.so I reckon she ought to
be able to handle that job pretty well.
Nick
It is really very good. I guess quite old as it is on R4 Extra. La Snell
is very Yorkshire!
2017-08-31 15:13:15 UTC
Sarah Lancashire, PM
Well, she's been a district nurse, worked in a supermarket operated as a
barrister, head teacher and as a police officer.so I reckon she ought to
be able to handle that job pretty well.
Nick
It is really very good. I guess quite old as it is on R4 Extra. La Snell
is very Yorkshire!
I think it was first broadcast as far back as 1999. I've listened to it
at least twice before. It's very much better than either of the two TV
adaptations I've watched.
2017-08-31 18:10:30 UTC
Post by LFS
Sarah Lancashire, PM
Well, she's been a district nurse, worked in a supermarket operated as a
barrister, head teacher and as a police officer.so I reckon she ought to
be able to handle that job pretty well.
Nick
It is really very good. I guess quite old as it is on R4 Extra. La Snell
is very Yorkshire!
I think it was first broadcast as far back as 1999. I've listened to it
at least twice before. It's very much better than either of the two TV
adaptations I've watched.
Crikey! That old? Wow!
Jane Vernon
2017-09-05 07:30:00 UTC
Who could mistake our Lynda doing some acting with that Sarah Lancashire.
PM on R4 Extra. A good afternoon listen.🤓
I wasn't entirely sure it was her, and then she did a small snniff!
--
Jane
BTME

2017-09-05 09:44:32 UTC
Post by Jane Vernon
Post by Btms
Who could mistake our Lynda doing some acting with that Sarah Lancashire.
PM on R4 Extra. A good afternoon listen.🤓
I wasn't entirely sure it was her, and then she did a small snniff!
Indeed. I suspect she was acting. 😜. A better performance than she
achieves in the Ambridge panto