worcester cricket
2017-07-10 18:27:36 UTC
Have been to Worcester for the day (41st wedding anniversary since you
asked). For those who know Worcester, there were games of cricket being
played along Broad Street (which is narrow enough as it is) and round where
the old bus station used to be. Far too terrified we'd be hit by a fast
flying ball so can't tell you *why* - but I wish they had put adverts up
elsewhere for the unwary. Unless its part of the Silver Jubilee of the
opening of Crowngate shopping centre which I saw vaguely advertised three
weeks ago when there last.

And yes, we did have a nice day. Lunch at Zizi, Italian, new to us. Walk
by the Severn - got wet. 45 minute river cruise (avoided heavy storm) and
it had turned into a summer's day in 45 minutes!

2017-07-10 18:45:14 UTC
Have been to Worcester for the day (41st wedding anniversary since you
asked). For those who know Worcester, there were games of cricket being
played along Broad Street (which is narrow enough as it is) and round where
the old bus station used to be. Far too terrified we'd be hit by a fast
flying ball so can't tell you *why* - but I wish they had put adverts up
elsewhere for the unwary. Unless its part of the Silver Jubilee of the
opening of Crowngate shopping centre which I saw vaguely advertised three
weeks ago when there last.
And yes, we did have a nice day. Lunch at Zizi, Italian, new to us. Walk
by the Severn - got wet. 45 minute river cruise (avoided heavy storm) and
it had turned into a summer's day in 45 minutes!
Sincerely Chris
Well many congratulations and hope you had a really lovely day. However,
no rain West of Reading today. Just saying. πŸ₯‚πŸ’πŸ‘
2017-07-11 18:05:03 UTC
[...]
A friend in Evesham who would have come over in the afternoon said there
was just a quick shower where she was. Definitely hit and miss.