UMRA birthday info for 8 April 2018
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2018-04-08 06:10:13 UTC
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
2018-04-08 06:43:55 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Happy Day.
2018-04-08 07:16:28 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Happy birthday, Dumrat!
2018-04-08 07:42:50 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Happies!!
2018-04-08 08:34:27 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 06:10:13 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Many happy returns, Dumrat :)
2018-04-08 09:19:31 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Many happy returns, Anne! A return to Umra would make us all happy, I'm
sure.
SODAM
2018-04-08 10:10:17 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Bonne anniversaire, Anne.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Kate B
2018-04-08 11:48:25 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 April: Anne Coulon.
Hugely happy hippos, dear Dumrat! Here's to many more! xxxx
2018-04-08 18:29:17 UTC
Many happies! I hope you've been having a spiffing day :)
Inside every old person is a young person wondering, 'What the hell
happened?'