spoiler, 31st July
2018-07-31 18:09:33 UTC
Neil, the pig ninja ........

2018-07-31 21:28:26 UTC
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 18:09:33 GMT, Chris McMillan
<***@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Neil, the pig ninja ........
>
>Sincerely Chris

I knew I didn't like Hannah. She is new to the area and knows if they
allocate the new houses ticking boxes for number of kids, income and
length of time in the area and whether born there, Emma would be ahead
on a list. I think that was why she was so quick to try and make out
Neil had done something wrong. If she complained and he had to resign
from the Parish Council, and maybe Emma too, perhaps she thinks Emma
won't be ahead on the list.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-07-31 23:54:14 UTC
In message <***@4ax.com>, Vicky Ayech
<***@gmail.com> writes:
>On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 18:09:33 GMT, Chris McMillan
><***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>>Neil, the pig ninja ........
>>
>>Sincerely Chris

>I knew I didn't like Hannah. She is new to the area and knows if they
>allocate the new houses ticking boxes for number of kids, income and
>length of time in the area and whether born there, Emma would be ahead
>on a list. I think that was why she was so quick to try and make out
>Neil had done something wrong. If she complained and he had to resign
>from the Parish Council, and maybe Emma too, perhaps she thinks Emma
>won't be ahead on the list.

I think it's simpler than that: she wants Neil's job (and I don't mean
the one on the parish council).

No sense being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway.
- Penny Mayes, UMRA, 2014-August
Btms
2018-08-01 06:46:13 UTC
Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 18:09:33 GMT, Chris McMillan
> <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>> Neil, the pig ninja ........
>>
>> Sincerely Chris

> I knew I didn't like Hannah. She is new to the area and knows if they
> allocate the new houses ticking boxes for number of kids, income and
> length of time in the area and whether born there, Emma would be ahead
> on a list. I think that was why she was so quick to try and make out
> Neil had done something wrong. If she complained and he had to resign
> from the Parish Council, and maybe Emma too, perhaps she thinks Emma
> won't be ahead on the list.

Imbam but i don’t think it is about allocation.

2018-08-05 15:44:36 UTC
On 1/8/18 07:46, Btms wrote; my response is lower down:
> Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 18:09:33 GMT, Chris McMillan
>> <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Neil, the pig ninja ........
>>>
>>> Sincerely Chris

>> I knew I didn't like Hannah. She is new to the area and knows if they
>> allocate the new houses ticking boxes for number of kids, income and
>> length of time in the area and whether born there, Emma would be ahead
>> on a list. I think that was why she was so quick to try and make out
>> Neil had done something wrong. If she complained and he had to resign
>> from the Parish Council, and maybe Emma too, perhaps she thinks Emma
>> won't be ahead on the list.
>>

> Imbam but i don’t think it is about allocation.

Can anyone apart from Jazzer recall her contribution the last time she
was in Ambridge. I know it happened but have no recall of storylines.

2018-08-05 15:58:38 UTC
krw <***@whitnet.uk> wrote:
> On 1/8/18 07:46, Btms wrote; my response is lower down:
>> Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> v
>>> v
>>> v
>>> v
>>> v
>>> v
>>> v
>>> v
>>> v
>>> v
>>> v
>>> v
>>> I knew I didn't like Hannah. She is new to the area and knows if they
>>> allocate the new houses ticking boxes for number of kids, income and
>>> length of time in the area and whether born there, Emma would be ahead
>>> on a list. I think that was why she was so quick to try and make out
>>> Neil had done something wrong. If she complained and he had to resign
>>> from the Parish Council, and maybe Emma too, perhaps she thinks Emma
>>> won't be ahead on the list.
>>>

>> Imbam but i don’t think it is about allocation.
>>
> Can anyone apart from Jazzer recall her contribution the last time she
> was in Ambridge. I know it happened but have no recall of storylines.

Maybe it was a R4E storyline?