Goat's milk fudge!
2018-04-03 08:03:53 UTC
A new line for Helen? Farming Today apparently covered it today but I
missed that bit, just heard them say they were going to.
2018-04-03 08:32:34 UTC
Post by Vicky
A new line for Helen? Farming Today apparently covered it today but I
missed that bit, just heard them say they were going to.
They may have fudged it, ‘twouldn’t be the first announcement from Auntie
that she then forgets.
2018-04-03 08:40:58 UTC
Post by Vicky
A new line for Helen? Farming Today apparently covered it today but I
missed that bit, just heard them say they were going to.
I heard that announcement, too, and thought, "I bet their second album
was rubbish."

My mind is not at its most disciplined at 5.20am.
Steve Hague
2018-04-03 16:32:13 UTC
Post by Vicky
A new line for Helen? Farming Today apparently covered it today but I
missed that bit, just heard them say they were going to.
Sounds like a title for an album Captain Beefheart might have made but
didn't.
Steve

---