OT: Just testing
2017-03-01 22:13:02 UTC
I've just found out that Orange is closing its email in May. I've had an
account with them since 2000 and it's the one I've always used for
newsgroups so this is deeply irritating.

Changed all my settings so testing to see if this works...
2017-03-02 00:11:45 UTC
Post by LFS
I've just found out that Orange is closing its email in May. I've had
an account with them since 2000 and it's the one I've always used for
newsgroups so this is deeply irritating.
Changed all my settings so testing to see if this works...
I've just gone through similar. The earliest email I can find to my
Demon email is 1995-2-11, so at least 22 years ... as you say, deeply
irritating. (What was left of Demon stopped handling emails in 2015, but
made an arrangement with another company to keep them going - but _they_
started messing us about a month or so ago, so I bit the bullet and
bought my own domain as you can see.)

`Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.' Pablo Picasso, 1968
Chris McMillan

Sincerely Chris
kosmo
2017-03-02 12:25:47 UTC
On Thu, 02 Mar 2017 09:09:07 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by LFS
I've just found out that Orange is closing its email in May. I've had an
account with them since 2000 and it's the one I've always used for
newsgroups so this is deeply irritating.
Changed all my settings so testing to see if this works...
It worked!!
Sincerely Chris
Hi from Llangadog, Red Lion. New phone. New holiday. All working.
kosmo
Penny
2017-03-02 13:23:10 UTC
On Thu, 02 Mar 2017 12:25:47 +0000, kosmo <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
Post by kosmo
Hi from Llangadog, Red Lion. New phone. New holiday. All working.
<wonders what attraction is in February>
<wonders which Llangadog>
<decides it's probably this one http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3331836 >
2017-03-02 18:53:00 UTC
dust...
Post by kosmo
Hi from Llangadog, Red Lion. New phone. New holiday. All working.
<wonders what attraction is in February>
<wonders which Llangadog>
<decides it's probably this one http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3331836 >
It is probably a train. 😊
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
kosmo
2017-03-03 08:46:00 UTC
scrawled in the
Post by Penny
dust...
Post by Penny
<wonders what attraction is in February>
<wonders which Llangadog>
<decides it's probably this one
http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3331836 >
It is probably a train.
--
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Saturday Brecon Mountain
kosmo
kosmo
2017-03-03 08:45:18 UTC
March actually. Lovely sunny day driving over Black Mountain Road
and later the Abergwysn pass.
kosmo
Penny
2017-03-03 19:52:38 UTC
On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 08:45:18 +0000, kosmo <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
Post by kosmo
March actually. Lovely sunny day driving over Black Mountain Road
and later the Abergwysn pass.
That must have been yesterday, my roof generated 11.5kwh. Today has been
damp and dismal all day - only 0.9kwh.
2017-03-02 22:43:02 UTC
Post by kosmo
Hi from Llangadog, Red Lion. New phone. New holiday. All working.
A working holiday?
2017-03-02 22:56:20 UTC
Post by kosmo
Hi from Llangadog, Red Lion. New phone. New holiday. All working.
A working holiday?
You beat me to it (-:!

And Jonathan Harker would never have sent all those letters to his beloved
Mina from Transylvania, he'd have texted her instead. "Stuck in weird castle w
guy w big teeth. Missing u. xxxx (-:" - Alison Graham, RT 2015/11/7-13
kosmo
2017-03-03 08:46:48 UTC
A working holiday?
Wash your mouth out young man. I am retired.
kosmo
Sam Plusnet
2017-03-03 16:08:07 UTC
Post by kosmo
Post by Sam Plusnet
A working holiday?
Wash your mouth out young man. I am retired.
Kind of you, but I retired before you.