post continuity spoiler: 4th Sept
2017-09-04 18:17:13 UTC
Awkward indeed ......

2017-09-05 17:48:16 UTC
Awkward indeed ......
I'm fascinated by the interest in continuity here. I always thought
these remarks were just off-the-cuff like Mike McToodles one-liners on
umra. Is there a current theory that these are carefully rehearsed and
fed to the continuity department from the TA bunker?

...which leads me to ask: are Mike McT's remarks really off the cuff or
does he have a team of scriptwriters preparing them for umra? ITWSBT

2017-09-05 17:59:45 UTC
Awkward indeed ......
I'm fascinated by the interest in continuity here. I always thought
these remarks were just off-the-cuff like Mike McToodles one-liners on
umra. Is there a current theory that these are carefully rehearsed and
fed to the continuity department from the TA bunker?
...which leads me to ask: are Mike McT's remarks really off the cuff or
does he have a team of scriptwriters preparing them for umra? ITWSBT
Nick
They are definitely off the cuff as I wear tee shorts and have none.😉
2017-09-05 18:29:21 UTC
On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 17:59:45 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Awkward indeed ......
I'm fascinated by the interest in continuity here. I always thought
these remarks were just off-the-cuff like Mike McToodles one-liners on
umra. Is there a current theory that these are carefully rehearsed and
fed to the continuity department from the TA bunker?
...which leads me to ask: are Mike McT's remarks really off the cuff or
does he have a team of scriptwriters preparing them for umra? ITWSBT
Nick
They are definitely off the cuff as I wear tee shorts and have none.?
<Pictures McToodles in an very large cotton babygrow with sleeves and legs
cut short>
2017-09-05 18:38:35 UTC
in the dust...
They are definitely off the cuff as I wear tee shorts and have none.?
<Pictures McToodles in an very large cotton babygrow with sleeves and legs
cut short>
Can anyrat recommend a source of mind bleach?

John
Chris McMillan

2017-09-05 22:51:43 UTC
are Mike McT's remarks really off the cuff or does he have a team of
scriptwriters preparing them for umra? ITWSBT
Chris writes them and lets Mike post them.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Mike
2017-09-06 07:31:56 UTC
are Mike McT's remarks really off the cuff or does he have a team of
scriptwriters preparing them for umra? ITWSBT
Chris writes them and lets Mike post them.
No she doesn't, and I have given up giving her lines to post for me as she
usually mangles them on her keyboard!
2017-09-06 07:05:08 UTC
are Mike McT's remarks really off the cuff or does he have a team of
scriptwriters preparing them for umra? ITWSBT
Chris writes them and lets Mike post them.
A reflection of happens at that BBC.
2017-09-11 18:00:02 UTC
Awkward indeed ......
I'm fascinated by the interest in continuity here. I always thought
these remarks were just off-the-cuff like Mike McToodles one-liners on
umra. Is there a current theory that these are carefully rehearsed and
fed to the continuity department from the TA bunker?
...which leads me to ask: are Mike McT's remarks really off the cuff or
does he have a team of scriptwriters preparing them for umra? ITWSBT
Nick
Go and wash your mouth out, Nick! Certainly are off the cuff! :)