dinner
2018-09-02 14:21:25 UTC
What shall I wear? And as for pudding? Want to give a good impression
the Omrud
2018-09-02 15:20:38 UTC
What shall I wear? And as for pudding? Want to give a good impression
A) SATTC t-shirt

B) Spotted dick, but you've got some cream for that.
David
Vicky Ayech
2018-09-02 16:27:17 UTC
What shall I wear? And as for pudding? Want to give a good impression
Is there a thread I missed that this refers to?
Sally Thompson
2018-09-02 16:57:32 UTC
What shall I wear? And as for pudding? Want to give a good impression
Is there a thread I missed that this refers to?
Not listening then?
2018-09-02 17:06:21 UTC
What shall I wear? And as for pudding? Want to give a good impression
Is there a thread I missed that this refers to?
Not listening then?
I am mimicrying Russ. Perhaps its not clear. This is hoe h carried on
before the kitchen table dinner. Then the phone calls about which readymade
pud to bring. Sad
2018-09-02 19:42:41 UTC
What shall I wear? And as for pudding? Want to give a good impression
Is there a thread I missed that this refers to?
Not listening then?
I am mimicrying Russ. Perhaps its not clear. This is hoe h carried on
before the kitchen table dinner. Then the phone calls about which readymade
pud to bring. Sad
Yes, my comment was to Vicky who asked if there was a thread she had
missed.
2018-09-02 20:55:09 UTC
On 2 Sep 2018 16:57:32 GMT, Sally Thompson
What shall I wear? And as for pudding? Want to give a good impression
Is there a thread I missed that this refers to?
Not listening then?
Oh yes, I didn't get it. Another OAP moment.

I listened just now too to today's
I thought moving Russ in was outrageous and then thought about it. #1
daughter did that in reverse. She came back after uni with bf and they
moved in, with all the equipment for bf's group, all over the hall,
already jam-packed with boxes as we were moving, selling our house and
buying 2 flats as Capt Ex and I were divorcing, having waited until
daughters ended uni and had a further year or so in Manchester after
that.

Both daughters and the bf then moved into Capt Ex's flat as he was
away at sea when the sale went through, and when the daughter came
home with bf too.