hallo?
2017-07-28 19:41:55 UTC
Worringly quiet.
Btms
2017-07-28 20:12:10 UTC
Worringly quiet.
Whew! For a moment I feared there was a party and I had been left at the
pub.
2017-07-28 21:38:24 UTC
Worringly quiet.
Whew! For a moment I feared there was a party and I had been left at the
pub.
I thought the same:-)
2017-07-28 21:47:10 UTC
Worringly quiet.
Whew! For a moment I feared there was a party and I had been left at the
pub.
Did your Dad used to live in a big house with a black door in That
London?
2017-07-29 06:34:21 UTC
Post by Fenny
Worringly quiet.
Whew! For a moment I feared there was a party and I had been left at the
pub.
Did your Dad used to live in a big house with a black door in That
London?
It felt a bit like it.
kosmo
2017-07-29 12:48:54 UTC
Worringly quiet.
Very hot in Vienna. Been to Cafe Sacher for sausages as I am not
allowed cake. Budapest next but likely to be hotter still so may
need to find an outdoor pool type place if they have them there.
kosmo
Btms
2017-07-29 13:52:55 UTC
Post by kosmo
Post by Btms
Worringly quiet.
Very hot in Vienna. Been to Cafe Sacher for sausages as I am not
allowed cake. Budapest next but likely to be hotter still so may
need to find an outdoor pool type place if they have them there.
In which case you are excused duties. But you should have let Matron know.