UMRA birthday info for 10 September 2017
Birthday Monitor
2017-09-10 06:08:30 UTC
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
2017-09-10 07:46:46 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Best wishes for a great day to all those celebrating
simultaneously.

***@cdixon.me.uk
2017-09-10 08:00:38 UTC
Many happies to you all!
Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never
forgotten this. (Anon)
Sid Nuncius
2017-09-10 08:13:39 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Happy birthday, MOPsMOBs!
2017-09-10 08:23:04 UTC
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 09:13:39 +0100, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Happy birthday, MOPsMOBs!
Thank you and best wishes to Ben and Chris.
2017-09-10 09:17:56 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
What a fine handful! Many happy returns to one and all.
2017-09-10 09:24:13 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Happy Birthday oneandallrats!
2017-09-10 12:56:56 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Lots of Happies one and all.
vk
2017-09-10 17:13:20 UTC
A bit late on parade, but HBs all round.
steveski
2017-09-10 19:58:14 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 10 September: Ben Blaney, Chris J Dixon, David
Medcalf and Vicky.
Hippo Bathday to each and everyone :-)