New tenner
2017-09-24 09:50:06 UTC
Is it just my ears or does the narrator of the video sound just like Kate?

https://www.thenewten.co.uk/

(Very pretty to look at but still a nuisance to fold.)
2017-09-24 12:00:28 UTC
Post by LFS
Is it just my ears or does the narrator of the video sound just like Kate?
https://www.thenewten.co.uk/
(Very pretty to look at but still a nuisance to fold.)
So ‘tis. Well done there. Of course radio actors do well with voice over
work.
2017-09-24 12:32:46 UTC
Post by LFS
Is it just my ears or does the narrator of the video sound just like Kate?
https://www.thenewten.co.uk/
(Very pretty to look at but still a nuisance to fold.)
So ‘tis. Well done there. Of course radio actors do well with voice over
work.
Is it actually the same actor? Mr Google did not oblige.
2017-09-24 12:31:01 UTC
On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 10:50:06 +0100, LFS <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by LFS
Is it just my ears or does the narrator of the video sound just like Kate?
https://www.thenewten.co.uk/
I think you're right. I reckon I've a good ear for voices so am surprised
to see how much TV she has done without my noticing.
Post by LFS
(Very pretty to look at but still a nuisance to fold.)
I don't think she'd be happy if you tried...
2017-09-24 12:39:07 UTC
Post by LFS
(Very pretty to look at but still a nuisance to fold.)
I don't think she'd be happy if you tried...
She wouldn’t like all that pounding - though, she doesn’t sound like Kate
to me for all that.