UMRA birthday info for 2 August 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-08-02 06:31:32 UTC
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
2018-08-02 06:58:14 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
Happy birthday, Rosie. Have a good one, MOPMOB!
RC Mitchell
2018-08-08 22:23:00 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
Happy birthday, Rosie. Have a good one, MOPMOB!
I did ok. The baby grand piano didn't arrive though, it's now scheduled
for next Tuesday.

Oh, you didn't know I'd inherited a baby grand piano? Neither did I
until a week and a half ago. I haven't the faintest idea where I'm going
to put it and I can't play it anyway.

StJohn Weyers always comes up at this time of year. I always wonder why
a sanctimonious twerp from Jane Eyre would share my birthday but I think
that's the wrong StJohn.

RnT
LFS
2018-08-09 09:24:19 UTC
Post by RC Mitchell
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
Happy birthday, Rosie. Have a good one, MOPMOB!
I did ok. The baby grand piano didn't arrive though, it's now scheduled
for next Tuesday.
Oh, you didn't know I'd inherited a baby grand piano? Neither did I
until a week and a half ago. I haven't the faintest idea where I'm going
to put it and I can't play it anyway.
Belated happy birthday Rosie! I do hope you enjoy the piano - I too
inherited one (an upright not a grand). It fitted into our living room
perfectly and looked rather good. After looking at it for a while, I
decided to have lessons. My piano teacher was a really interesting lady
and I was thrilled to discover that if I concentrated really hard I
could make my fingers do almost the right things. But her dog used to
lie in the corner and howl all through my lessons which was a bit
disconcerting and she said he didn't do that with any of her other
pupils... I didn't get very far before Fate intervened in all sorts of
ways and the piano lay idle for several years. I recently passed it on
to a very good new home.
Post by RC Mitchell
StJohn Weyers always comes up at this time of year. I always wonder why
a sanctimonious twerp from Jane Eyre would share my birthday but I think
that's the wrong StJohn.
:) St John Rivers, I think.
2018-08-09 10:46:37 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by RC Mitchell
Post by RC Mitchell
StJohn Weyers always comes up at this time of year. I always wonder why
a sanctimonious twerp from Jane Eyre would share my birthday but I think
that's the wrong StJohn.
:) St John Rivers, I think.
St. John Documents; maybe they should have been kept in a fire-proof safe?
2018-08-02 07:00:16 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
Well lets hope that Rosie managed to enjoy her day 🙂
RC Mitchell
2018-08-08 22:23:24 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
Well lets hope that Rosie managed to enjoy her day 🙂
I was otherwise engaged.

RnT
Serena Blanchflower
2018-08-02 07:38:50 UTC
Happy birthday Rosie! I hope it proves a splendiferous day :)
No one can have experienced to the fullest the true sense of achievement
and satisfaction who has never pursued and successfully caught his tail.
(Rosalind Welcher)
Vicky Ayech
2018-08-02 08:23:27 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 06:31:32 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
Many happies, Rosie.
*counts pennies*
Ok drinks again at the Bull tonight?
Are there fruit machines at the Bull? I might need to try one or two
to be able to pay for drinks if you lot keep having birthdays.
Btms
2018-08-02 09:27:57 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
Many happies, Rosie.
*counts pennies*
Ok drinks again at the Bull tonight?
Are there fruit machines at the Bull? I might need to try one or two
to be able to pay for drinks if you lot keep having birthdays.
Get a grip there. We have enough trouble already with Alice Stair.
I have ordered a couple of bottles of prosecco to be well chiiled. Will
that be enough?
It will be enough for self and waife...
Vicky Ayech
We'll ask Kenton for small glasses for the toast to Rosie.
RC Mitchell
2018-08-08 22:25:04 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
Many happies, Rosie.
*counts pennies*
Ok drinks again at the Bull tonight?
Are there fruit machines at the Bull? I might need to try one or two
to be able to pay for drinks if you lot keep having birthdays.
Get a grip there. We have enough trouble already with Alice Stair.
I have ordered a couple of bottles of prosecco to be well chiiled. Will
that be enough?
We'll ask Kenton for small glasses for the toast to Rosie.
How mean is that! I find Crémant de Jura slips down better than Prosecco
to be quite honest. Aldi does a nice one quite reasonably.

RnT
LFS
2018-08-09 11:01:59 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
Many happies, Rosie.
*counts pennies*
Ok drinks again at the Bull tonight?
Are there fruit machines at the Bull? I might need to try one or two
to be able to pay for drinks if you lot keep having birthdays.
Get a grip there. We have enough trouble already with Alice Stair.
I have ordered a couple of bottles of prosecco to be well chiiled. Will
that be enough?
We'll ask Kenton for small glasses for the toast to Rosie.
How mean is that! I find Crémant de Jura slips down better than Prosecco
to be quite honest. Aldi does a nice one quite reasonably.
Just bought a bottle on your recommendation!
2018-08-02 10:16:52 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
Many happies, Rosie.
*counts pennies*
Ok drinks again at the Bull tonight?
Are there fruit machines at the Bull? I might need to try one or two
to be able to pay for drinks if you lot keep having birthdays.
Snappy may have some change.
2018-08-02 08:51:34 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
Many happy returns of the day, Rosalind!
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
RC Mitchell
2018-08-08 22:25:35 UTC
Thank you Jenny
Kate B
2018-08-02 09:19:56 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers
RIP.
May herds of hugely happy hippos hallow your holiday!
2018-08-02 17:38:11 UTC
Birthday News for today, 2 August: Rosie Mitchell and StJohn Weyers RIP.
Happy birthday, Rosie.