Debbie...
2018-07-09 18:24:49 UTC
...narrated last night's Horizon on Dark Energy.

Just thought I'd mention it.
Fred
2018-07-10 07:33:56 UTC
...narrated last night's Horizon on Dark Energy.
Just thought I'd mention it.
And a good job she did, too.
I've heard this sort of program narrated by someone who sounds as though they are speaking a foreign language phonetically and not understanding a word.

Fred

p.s.
I am not a physicist nor a quantum mechanic but it popped into my head that perhaps, just perhaps, Fred Hoyle had a point. He was a strong proponent of the theory that new space was being formed all the time (sort of /in between/ existing space). I know someone somewhere must have thought of this but could this not contribute to dark energy pushing space apart? OK, I'm an egg-white confection.