prediction re Aldridges
2018-06-04 17:21:18 UTC
So Kate returns and finds her Glamping enterprise is on the market. Goes
ape; Briahn says she chose to be absent from the crisis meeting. Kate says
they should have delayed the meeting........effer says it is all very
upsetting. What does umra say?
the Omrud
2018-06-04 19:01:22 UTC
So Kate returns and finds her Glamping enterprise is on the market. Goes
ape; Briahn says she chose to be absent from the crisis meeting. Kate says
they should have delayed the meeting........effer says it is all very
upsetting. What does umra say?
Is she paying rent for the land?
David
Vicky Ayech
2018-06-04 21:05:09 UTC
So Kate returns and finds her Glamping enterprise is on the market. Goes
ape; Briahn says she chose to be absent from the crisis meeting. Kate says
they should have delayed the meeting........effer says it is all very
upsetting. What does umra say?
Some time ago before the pollution thing began I posted a wish list of
story lines and the Aldrich reversal of fortunes was one thing. Also
that the Grundies, Ed and Emma, should win a lottery or some other
good fortune and become rich. Not an OP so not crystal ball stuff.

Brian actually suggested Kate go away. Might that be because he knew
which bit of land might have to be sold? Did he tell her to join them
on skype for the meeting?
SODAM
2018-06-04 22:53:28 UTC
So Kate returns and finds her Glamping enterprise is on the market. Goes
ape; Briahn says she chose to be absent from the crisis meeting. Kate says
they should have delayed the meeting........effer says it is all very
upsetting. What does umra say?
I thought it might be The Millennium Wood that was going. The woodland
burials aren’t in there, are they?
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Btms
2018-06-05 06:34:57 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
So Kate returns and finds her Glamping enterprise is on the market. Goes
ape; Briahn says she chose to be absent from the crisis meeting. Kate says
they should have delayed the meeting........effer says it is all very
upsetting. What does umra say?
I thought it might be The Millennium Wood that was going. The woodland
burials aren’t in there, are they?
Yes but......I was thinking the bit about Kate saying to delay meeting and
Jenny saying Kate quite naturally wanted to make the most of her time was
understandable left me thinking there would be an issue in relation to
this.
2018-06-05 07:24:51 UTC
Yes but......I was thinking the bit about Kate saying to delay meeting and
Jenny saying Kate quite naturally wanted to make the most of her time was
understandable left me thinking there would be an issue in relation to
this.
Sounds plausible, along the same lines as not introducing a gun
into a drama if it isn't gong to be used.

***@cdixon.me.uk
Plant amazing Acers.
the Omrud
2018-06-17 18:27:18 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
Post by Btms
Yes but......I was thinking the bit about Kate saying to delay meeting and
Jenny saying Kate quite naturally wanted to make the most of her time was
understandable left me thinking there would be an issue in relation to
this.
Sounds plausible, along the same lines as not introducing a gun
into a drama if it isn't gong to be used.
We saw one of those last month. Wife was quaking right to the end.
David
Chris McMillan
2018-06-05 08:08:53 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Btms
So Kate returns and finds her Glamping enterprise is on the market. Goes
ape; Briahn says she chose to be absent from the crisis meeting. Kate says
they should have delayed the meeting........effer says it is all very
upsetting. What does umra say?
I thought it might be The Millennium Wood that was going. The woodland
burials aren’t in there, are they?
I think the wood is the bit that adds up from the total of the two fields.
The green burial area I’m not sure about, books not beside me.

2018-06-05 07:52:04 UTC
So Kate returns and finds her Glamping enterprise is on the market. Goes
ape; Briahn says she chose to be absent from the crisis meeting. Kate says
they should have delayed the meeting........effer says it is all very
upsetting. What does umra say?
It was Brian's idea to send her off to the US, wasn't it? Which seemed
odd to me at the time. I wonder if he might have already anticipated
having to do something with her bit of land. He's no fool: although he
seemed quite shocked by the EA demand for his records, he must have
considered all the possible options.
2018-06-05 09:01:27 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Btms
So Kate returns and finds her Glamping enterprise is on the market. Goes
ape; Briahn says she chose to be absent from the crisis meeting. Kate says
they should have delayed the meeting........effer says it is all very
upsetting. What does umra say?
It was Brian's idea to send her off to the US, wasn't it? Which seemed
odd to me at the time. I wonder if he might have already anticipated
having to do something with her bit of land. He's no fool: although he
seemed quite shocked by the EA demand for his records, he must have
considered all the possible options.
Good point. He is something of an operator.