preesnts for George
2017-04-08 10:27:17 UTC
Why would Ruth buy a present for George, or Keira? She has little to
do with them, presumably, and is not related to them.
2017-04-08 11:15:22 UTC
Post by Vicky
Why would Ruth buy a present for George, or Keira? She has little to
do with them, presumably, and is not related to them.
She knew them pretty well, when they were living in Rickyard and Emma
was working at Brookfield. She may well have stayed in the habit of
giving them Christmas and birthday presents. I think she did say they
were just something small.
Life wouldn't be worth living if I worried over the future as well as
the present. (W. Somerset Maugham)