Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 24th February 2017
2017-02-16 09:56:30 UTC

Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Helen Titchener - Louiza Patikas
Carol Tregorran - Eleanor Bron
Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell

Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Huw Kennair-Jones
Writer : Paul Brodrick

Spoilers:
Sunday 19th - Jennifer wants to strike the right note, and Ruth enlists
Carol's help.
Monday 20th - Eddie goes a step too far, and Harrison tries to drum up
support.
Tuesday 21st - Roy is taken by surprise, and Lilian uses her contacts.
Wednesday 22nd - Kenton enacts his scheme, and Harrison has his work cut
out.
Thursday 23rd - Helen is told to stop worrying, and Joe is having doubts.
Friday 24th - Justin is over the moon, and Jennifer cannot believe her eyes.

---
2017-02-16 10:13:31 UTC
Helen is told to stop worrying
About what this time? Not enough cheese? Too much yoghurt? Less
Bridge Farm please.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
p***@never.here
2017-02-16 13:30:28 UTC
Helen is told to stop worrying
About what this time? Not enough cheese? Too much yoghurt?
Probably by either or both Kirsty and Tom.
Post by krw
Less Bridge Farm please.
Yes, it would be good, but if we must have more, why follow the Helen
& Rob storyline with another tragic one?

It would have been nicer if we could leave Bridge Farm alone for a
while, expecting a happy event.

Too much to ask?
Pete
Mike McMillan
2017-02-16 13:37:49 UTC
Post by krw
Less Bridge Farm please.
Yes, it would be good, but if we must have more, why follow the Helen
& Rob storyline with another tragic one?
It would have been nicer if we could leave Bridge Farm alone for a
while, expecting a happy event.
Too much to ask?
Never mind, things might look up to the extent that Jill will pop her clogs
and Christine Cardboard re-appears to croak on the spot...
p***@never.here
2017-02-16 13:53:14 UTC
Post by krw
Less Bridge Farm please.
Yes, it would be good, but if we must have more, why follow the Helen
& Rob storyline with another tragic one?
It would have been nicer if we could leave Bridge Farm alone for a
while, expecting a happy event.
Too much to ask?
Never mind, things might look up to the extent that Jill will pop her clogs
and Christine Cardboard re-appears to croak on the spot...
You never know, a spot of light relief is due. We need more than just
Lilian and Justin and the Grundys to keep our spirits up <g>
Pete
krw
2017-02-16 14:09:16 UTC
Post by krw
Less Bridge Farm please.
Yes, it would be good, but if we must have more, why follow the Helen
& Rob storyline with another tragic one?
It would have been nicer if we could leave Bridge Farm alone for a
while, expecting a happy event.
Too much to ask?
Apparently. I think I may be losing hope in Jamiroquai already.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-02-16 20:09:54 UTC
Post by krw
Less Bridge Farm please.
Yes, it would be good, but if we must have more, why follow the Helen
& Rob storyline with another tragic one?
It would have been nicer if we could leave Bridge Farm alone for a
while, expecting a happy event.
Too much to ask?
Apparently. I think I may be losing hope in Jamiroquai already.
Let us imagine this is a leftover from SoC and all will be well.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
krw
2017-02-17 11:43:32 UTC
Post by krw
Less Bridge Farm please.
Yes, it would be good, but if we must have more, why follow the Helen
& Rob storyline with another tragic one?
It would have been nicer if we could leave Bridge Farm alone for a
while, expecting a happy event.
Too much to ask?
Apparently. I think I may be losing hope in Jamiroquai already.
Let us imagine this is a leftover from SoC and all will be well.
Given there has been an interregnum as well as a transition period I am
losing any confidence of improvement. Although as I was out I have not
heard last night yet.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-02-17 17:55:39 UTC
Post by krw
Less Bridge Farm please.
Yes, it would be good, but if we must have more, why follow the Helen
& Rob storyline with another tragic one?
It would have been nicer if we could leave Bridge Farm alone for a
while, expecting a happy event.
Too much to ask?
Apparently. I think I may be losing hope in Jamiroquai already.
Let us imagine this is a leftover from SoC and all will be well.
Given there has been an interregnum as well as a transition period I am
losing any confidence of improvement. Although as I was out I have not
heard last night yet.
Well yes but I don't know the extent the new kid on the block will alter
the 18 month storylines. My impression is that SoC didn't hesitate. My hope
is that the new kid will be less disruptive and the dreadful continuity
gaffs we suffered and complained about will not be repeated.
--
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting