Very quiet around here!
2017-03-06 16:15:23 UTC
Is everyone still hungover from the party with insufficient UberTaxis to
get you all home again???!😉
2017-03-06 18:26:05 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Is everyone still hungover from the party with insufficient UberTaxis to
get you all home again???!😉
It's not a hangover, it's broccoli poisoning.

john
kosmo
2017-03-06 18:47:57 UTC
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 16:15:23 GMT, Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Is everyone still hungover from the party with insufficient
UberTaxis to
Post by Mike McMillan
get you all home again???!
Some of us are stuck in Wales with dodgy WiFi.
kosmo
Peter Percival
2017-03-06 19:06:33 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Is everyone still hungover from the party with insufficient
UberTaxis to
Post by Mike McMillan
get you all home again???!
Some of us are stuck in Wales
Reading Blair essays?
Post by kosmo
with dodgy WiFi.
to me what you really mean.
2017-03-07 14:57:47 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
get you all home again???!
Some of us are stuck in Wales with dodgy WiFi.
Oh Mama, can this really be the end?
Peter Percival
2017-03-07 15:09:22 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
get you all home again???!
Some of us are stuck in Wales with dodgy WiFi.
Oh Mama, can this really be the end?
At least you can move around.
to me what you really mean.
kosmo
2017-03-07 16:57:00 UTC
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 15:09:22 +0000, Peter Percival
Post by Peter Percival
At least you can move around.
Yes been to lots of places this week.
kosmo
Peter Percival
2017-03-07 18:53:22 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
At least you can move around.
Yes been to lots of places this week.
But have you ever been to Mobile?
to me what you really mean.
kosmo
2017-03-07 19:05:48 UTC
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 18:53:22 +0000, Peter Percival
Post by Peter Percival
But have you ever been to Mobile?
No but Llangadog and llananthony have been seen.
kosmo
Peter Percival
2017-03-07 19:11:05 UTC
Post by Peter Percival
But have you ever been to Mobile?
No but Llangadog and llananthony have been seen.
I've been to Llanthony Priory. The Welsh one.
to me what you really mean.
2017-03-07 16:21:32 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
get you all home again???!
Some of us are stuck in Wales with dodgy WiFi.
Oh Mama, can this really be the end?
A Wi-Fi black hole the size of Wales or Whales?
Jane Vernon

2017-03-06 20:11:38 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Is everyone still hungover from the party with insufficient UberTaxis to
get you all home again???!😉
There was a party in the family and we had house guests. An amazing and
wonderful few days in chez btms. More guests for lunch tomorrow. Up to
date with umra but not TA. Too exhausted to listen at bedtime. Too busy
at lunch time.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Nick Odell
2017-03-08 08:53:24 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Is everyone still hungover from the party with insufficient UberTaxis to
get you all home again???!?
There was a party in the family and we had house guests. An amazing and
wonderful few days in chez btms. More guests for lunch tomorrow. Up to
date with umra but not TA. Too exhausted to listen at bedtime. Too busy
at lunch time.
That's all very well but what we really want to know is: did you serve
broccolli in cornucopaeious??

2017-03-08 09:01:54 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Is everyone still hungover from the party with insufficient UberTaxis to
get you all home again???!?
There was a party in the family and we had house guests. An amazing and
wonderful few days in chez btms. More guests for lunch tomorrow. Up to
date with umra but not TA. Too exhausted to listen at bedtime. Too busy
at lunch time.
That's all very well but what we really want to know is: did you serve
broccolli in cornucopaeious??
Nick
Or even copious amounts of corn?
2017-03-08 22:09:44 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Is everyone still hungover from the party with insufficient UberTaxis to
get you all home again???!?
There was a party in the family and we had house guests. An amazing and
wonderful few days in chez btms. More guests for lunch tomorrow. Up to
date with umra but not TA. Too exhausted to listen at bedtime. Too busy
at lunch time.
That's all very well but what we really want to know is: did you serve
broccolli in cornucopaeious??
Nick
Weeellll... I was given the job of canapés!

These involved small pastry cups with a variety of fillings, cocktail
sausages & ketchup (children present) and home-made mini samosas filled
with spicy Hereford beef and chilli dipping sauces and mango chutney..

I was also on duty tp provide the puddings

Effer would have been pleased but I guess Miranda would have found it all
very last season, or even last century!.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Steve Hague
2017-03-08 11:45:45 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Is everyone still hungover from the party with insufficient UberTaxis to
get you all home again???!😉
yes, it's so quiet I'm tempted to order a fake passport.
2017-03-08 15:28:04 UTC
On Wed, 8 Mar 2017 11:45:45 +0000, Steve Hague <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Steve Hague
Post by Mike McMillan
Is everyone still hungover from the party with insufficient UberTaxis to
get you all home again???!?
yes, it's so quiet I'm tempted to order a fake passport.
That won't get you anywhere.