honestly!
2018-02-23 21:41:56 UTC
Just listening to tonight's TA and it made me click that I am over 18
to hear it!
2018-02-23 23:34:37 UTC
Post by Vicky
Just listening to tonight's TA and it made me click that I am over 18
to hear it!
I just told Alexa to play it. She didn't ask how old I was.
2018-02-24 08:50:03 UTC
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 23:34:37 +0000, Fenny
Post by Fenny
Post by Vicky
Just listening to tonight's TA and it made me click that I am over 18
to hear it!
I just told Alexa to play it. She didn't ask how old I was.
Never thought of that. Ah yes, it works. Will listen again as not keen
on Nic anyway :)
kosmo
2018-02-24 10:00:41 UTC
Post by Fenny
I just told Alexa to play it. She didn't ask how old I was.
How much setting up is needed to get to that point?
kosmo
Vicky
2018-02-24 11:00:29 UTC
Post by Fenny
I just told Alexa to play it. She didn't ask how old I was.
How much setting up is needed to get to that point?
None. You just say play bbc TA podcast and she begins with the latest
and then goes backwards unless you stop her. Same with Farming Today.
For radio on now you just say play Radio 4 or 4E. For books you say
read The Fifth Elephant, my current audio one, and then I say set 10
minutre sleep timer. Next time I wake up and tell her to begin if I
don't recognise it I say go back 5 minutes.
2018-02-24 11:09:53 UTC
Post by Fenny
I just told Alexa to play it. She didn't ask how old I was.
How much setting up is needed to get to that point?
Select the BBC skill and tell her what you want to hear. If you just
say "Open the BBC", you get asked what you want to listen to. Saying
"Play The Archers" will produce the latest episode. I've not managed
to work out if you can specify a date if you've missed a previous ep.