Shula at Sixty
2018-08-09 13:13:39 UTC
I have been imagining the script discussions on what should we do for
Shula’s Kenton’s sixtieth? I wonder what discarded ideas there were?
John Ashby
2018-08-09 13:22:07 UTC
On 09/08/18 14:13, Btms wrote:
> I have been imagining the script discussions on what should we do for
> Shula’s Kenton’s sixtieth? I wonder what discarded ideas there were?

Letting them have a pleasant party with a few friends and family, then
Shula goes home to a box set and a warm bath while Jolene asks Susan to
cook Kenton one of her famous chillis.

2018-08-09 13:24:37 UTC
John Ashby <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 09/08/18 14:13, Btms wrote:
>> I have been imagining the script discussions on what should we do for
>> Shula’s Kenton’s sixtieth? I wonder what discarded ideas there were?
>>

> Letting them have a pleasant party with a few friends and family, then
> Shula goes home to a box set and a warm bath while Jolene asks Susan to
> cook Kenton one of her famous chillis.
>
> john

;-)))

2018-08-09 20:17:04 UTC
In message <pkhf60$654$***@dont-email.me>, John Ashby
<***@yahoo.com> writes:
>On 09/08/18 14:13, Btms wrote:
>> I have been imagining the script discussions on what should we do for
>> Shula’s Kenton’s sixtieth? I wonder what discarded ideas there were?
>>

>Letting them have a pleasant party with a few friends and family, then
>Shula goes home to a box set and a warm bath while Jolene asks Susan to
>cook Kenton

I thought he'd been behaving reasonably well lately. And surely he'd be
a bit tough at 60 ...

> one of her famous chillis.

... Oh. As you were.

>john

live your dash. ... On your tombstone, there's the date you're born and the
date you die - and in between there's a dash. - a friend quoted by Dustin
Hoffman in Radio Times, 5-11 January 2013