T I?
2018-05-19 17:55:22 UTC
It would be really difficult to do a topical insert, wouldn't it? I
imagine the Grundys and Aldriches at least watched the wedding, and
Lynda and Robert, but we are not going to hear anyone comment, are we?
Unless they are pretty clever and slick about organising it tonight.
Btms
2018-05-19 18:11:31 UTC
It would be really difficult to do a topical insert, wouldn't it? I
imagine the Grundys and Aldriches at least watched the wedding, and
Lynda and Robert, but we are not going to hear anyone comment, are we?
Unless they are pretty clever and slick about organising it tonight.
I think it could be done. Some of it would be easily predicted then just
a couple of lines dropped in. Trevor lives fairly close to the studio so
that’s easy. Don’t know where Clarrie’s bestie resides.
2018-05-19 18:54:43 UTC
It would be really difficult to do a topical insert, wouldn't it? I
imagine the Grundys and Aldriches at least watched the wedding, and
Lynda and Robert, but we are not going to hear anyone comment, are we?
Unless they are pretty clever and slick about organising it tonight.
I doubt they'd need a TI for it. They could comment in general terms,
such as "Ooh, wasn't it lovely" etc. and have just had a contingency
plan in case anything really unexpected happened and they had to call
someone in to rerecord.
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible
warning. (Catherine Aird)
Vicky Ayech
2018-05-19 20:36:05 UTC
On Sat, 19 May 2018 19:54:43 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
It would be really difficult to do a topical insert, wouldn't it? I
imagine the Grundys and Aldriches at least watched the wedding, and
Lynda and Robert, but we are not going to hear anyone comment, are we?
Unless they are pretty clever and slick about organising it tonight.
I doubt they'd need a TI for it. They could comment in general terms,
such as "Ooh, wasn't it lovely" etc. and have just had a contingency
plan in case anything really unexpected happened and they had to call
someone in to rerecord.
Fb group suggested a competition to say who comments and what they
say. Jolene telling Fallon she will be just as beautiful on her
wedding day was one. I liked Adam telling Ian he was as beautiful on
their wedding day :).

B was asking whether they would have a big wedding if George chooses a
male partner.
krw
2018-05-20 14:58:15 UTC
It would be really difficult to do a topical insert, wouldn't it? I
imagine the Grundys and Aldriches at least watched the wedding, and
Lynda and Robert, but we are not going to hear anyone comment, are we?
Unless they are pretty clever and slick about organising it tonight.
Why even bother. It happened on Saturday and nothing on a Saturday is
ever reported.