Can an umrat help?
2018-07-09 08:34:19 UTC
I wonder whether any umrat has a subscription to The Times and/or The
Telegraph on-line? If so, would you be willing to copy the text of
these obituaries into an email and send them to me? (Eliminating matron
first, of course.)
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/olga-hegedus-fgm9kkd93
and
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2017/04/26/olga-hegedus-cellist-obituary/

Olga was one of my mother's oldest and dearest friends, whose family
were very good to my mum when she first arrived here. I knew and loved
her ever since I was born and she is the reason that I took up the cello
as a nipper. I'd be very glad of the texts to keep if anyone can help.

Thanks, chums.
2018-07-09 09:09:00 UTC
I wonder whether any umrat has a subscription to The Times and/or The
Telegraph on-line?  If so, would you be willing to copy the text of
these obituaries into an email and send them to me?  (Eliminating matron
first, of course.)
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/olga-hegedus-fgm9kkd93
and
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2017/04/26/olga-hegedus-cellist-obituary/
Olga was one of my mother's oldest and dearest friends, whose family
were very good to my mum when she first arrived here.  I knew and loved
her ever since I was born and she is the reason that I took up the cello
as a nipper.  I'd be very glad of the texts to keep if anyone can help.
Thanks, chums.
I've emailed you the Times one, can't access the Telegraph, I'm afraid.
2018-07-09 09:30:09 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Sid Nuncius
I wonder whether any umrat has a subscription to The Times and/or The
Telegraph on-line?  If so, would you be willing to copy the text of
these obituaries into an email and send them to me?  (Eliminating
matron first, of course.)
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/olga-hegedus-fgm9kkd93
and
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2017/04/26/olga-hegedus-cellist-obituary/
Olga was one of my mother's oldest and dearest friends, whose family
were very good to my mum when she first arrived here.  I knew and
loved her ever since I was born and she is the reason that I took up
the cello as a nipper.  I'd be very glad of the texts to keep if
anyone can help.
Thanks, chums.
I've emailed you the Times one, can't access the Telegraph, I'm afraid.
Many thanks, MOPMOB. Safely received.
2018-07-09 10:16:56 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Sid Nuncius
I wonder whether any umrat has a subscription to The Times and/or The
Telegraph on-line?  If so, would you be willing to copy the text of
these obituaries into an email and send them to me?  (Eliminating
matron first, of course.)
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/olga-hegedus-fgm9kkd93
and
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2017/04/26/olga-hegedus-cellist-obituary/
Olga was one of my mother's oldest and dearest friends, whose family
were very good to my mum when she first arrived here.  I knew and
loved her ever since I was born and she is the reason that I took up
the cello as a nipper.  I'd be very glad of the texts to keep if
anyone can help.
Thanks, chums.
I've emailed you the Times one, can't access the Telegraph, I'm afraid.
Many thanks, MOPMOB.  Safely received.
I've sent the telegraph one (I think). I have a freebee telegraph
subscription that gives me a limited number of articles per week.
Sid Nuncius
2018-07-09 11:07:00 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by LFS
Post by Sid Nuncius
[...]
Thanks for trying, David. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure it will.
In the meantime anotherrat has sent it to me, so I now have both.

Many, many thanks, MOPsMOBs. It means a lot to me.