spoiler 29/9/17
2017-09-30 21:43:49 UTC
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
Someone owns an important bit of land that is an access way to a
building site. Is it Lilian's company and is the building site the one
Justin wants to build on? #justthinking

And I think the RT spoiler or one of the spoilers said Justin is going
to meet his ex in Scotland. Lilian doesn't have to end up with Matt OR
Justin, does she? They are both crooks.

Alice might be a little spoiled but Kate is so much worse. Jenny
didn't do very well bringing them up, did she? Neither went away to
school though, did they? Maybe that will save Rory from being awful
too.
2017-10-01 00:27:54 UTC
Post by Vicky
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
Someone owns an important bit of land that is an access way to a
building site. Is it Lilian's company and is the building site the one
Justin wants to build on? #justthinking
Good one!
Post by Vicky
And I think the RT spoiler or one of the spoilers said Justin is going
to meet his ex in Scotland. Lilian doesn't have to end up with Matt OR
Justin, does she? They are both crooks.
Justin does seem to be showing rather controlling tendencies, doesn't
he. (I still prefer him to Matt, so far, though. Matt [metaphorically]
makes my skin crawl.)
Post by Vicky
Alice might be a little spoiled but Kate is so much worse. Jenny
didn't do very well bringing them up, did she? Neither went away to
school though, did they? Maybe that will save Rory from being awful
too.
What, being sent away to school, or not being? [Stir, stir ... (-:]

Quantity is no substitute for quality, but it's the only one we've got.