UMRA birthday info for 30 August 2018
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2018-08-30 06:27:12 UTC
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
2018-08-30 08:24:02 UTC
On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 06:27:12 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Many happies, Kate and drinks at the Bull tonight? A few pints of
Toby's gin and then a llama conga around the green?
Mike
2018-08-30 10:41:12 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Many happies, Kate and drinks at the Bull tonight? A few pints of
Toby's gin and then a llama conga around the green?
Don’t tell Clarrie, Sooooozan will do that anyway!
2018-08-30 11:16:48 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Many happies, Kate and drinks at the Bull tonight? A few pints of
Toby's gin and then a llama conga around the green?
Don’t tell Clarrie, Sooooozan will do that anyway!
Hapy day. Enjoy. See u at the Bull. Dont tell Soozan
2018-08-30 12:38:03 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Many happies, Kate and drinks at the Bull tonight? A few pints of
Toby's gin and then a llama conga around the green?
Don’t tell Clarrie, Sooooozan will do that anyway!
Hapy day. Enjoy. See u at the Bull. Dont tell Soozan
“She’ll come by herself” (sorry, all UMRATS who experience ear worms!)
;-)))
2018-08-30 09:47:43 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Happy birthday, Kate :-)
2018-08-31 10:03:56 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
Happy birthday Kate! from the other Real Kate!
SODAM
2018-09-01 10:58:55 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 30 August: Kate Lambert.
I hope you had a lovely day, did things that made you happy and content,
and ate birthday cake.

Apologies for a belated greeting- my WiFi went up the spout and wouldn’t
switch back on again. I was advised by Alexa to follow the instructions on
my Alexa app, which just told me I was not connected to the server. Now
catching up on email and umra. On the same day the hot water disappeared
but that was rectified by repressurising the boiler. I hope your day went
more smoothly.

--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor