UMRA birthday info for 26 May 2018
Birthday Monitor
2018-05-26 06:05:44 UTC
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
vk
2018-05-26 06:22:22 UTC
HB MOPMOB!
Jane Vernon
2018-05-26 07:00:11 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Many Happy Returns, MOPMOB!
--
Jane
BTME

2018-05-26 07:31:03 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Have a splendid birthday, old bean.
2018-05-26 07:44:10 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Happy birthday Sid - I hope you have a splendiferous day!
Maturity is a high price to pay for growing up (Tom Stoppard)
Sally Thompson
2018-05-26 07:48:58 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Many Happy Hippoes MOPMOB!
2018-05-26 08:08:38 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Hugely happy returns, Sid!
2018-05-26 20:22:45 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Hugely happy returns, Sid!
Well yes. Quite!
Indeed so.
2018-05-26 08:45:02 UTC
On Sat, 26 May 2018 06:05:44 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Many happies, Sid, and have a pint and bag of those crunchy potato
things in the Bull on me. :). I left ££ behind the bar.
Steve Hague
2018-05-26 09:26:55 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Happy birthday Sid. May you have many more of them.
Steve

---
Tony Bryer
2018-05-26 09:32:51 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Happy birthday! (and with apologies to all those I miss)
Tony B, OzRat, Melbourne
Kate B
2018-05-26 09:45:04 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
A humongously happy birthday, dear Sid, and may all your stars shine
brightly!
2018-05-26 09:53:30 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Many happy returns, MOPMOB!
2018-05-26 14:17:31 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Happy birthday Sid!
SODAM
2018-05-26 19:32:35 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Very best wishes on, and many happy returns of, your birthday Sidders, old
chap.

Oh goodness, perhaps I’m too late with my wishes. He’ll be out at his party
in The Ivy, with all his hundreds of followers. Still, I lift this glass of
Pinot Grigio to him. Here’s health, Sid.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Sid Nuncius
2018-05-27 05:24:45 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Very best wishes on, and many happy returns of, your birthday Sidders, old
chap.
Oh goodness, perhaps I’m too late with my wishes. He’ll be out at his party
in The Ivy, with all his hundreds of followers. Still, I lift this glass of
Pinot Grigio to him. Here’s health, Sid.
Thanks, Sodders, old bean, and for all the umratic good wishes. Much
appreciated.

Just a quiet evening at home with a meal and a most agreeable glass or
two of Loire Sauvignon Blanc and a 2008 Médoc (a present which I needed
an excuse to open) then a monumental thunderstorm to mark the beginning
of a new year of life. Amazing thing, life. Worth celebrating
occasionally, IMO, and remembering how astonishing it is to be here at
all - and even that there's a here to be in.
2018-05-28 20:54:38 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 May: Siderius Nuncius.
Fear this may be late as I have lorst track a bit! However, hearty
congrats for yesterday or today.