Me, me, me
2017-10-03 18:20:00 UTC
Listening to tonight's episode (3rd Oct, not a spoiler) it occurred to me
that one of those word cloud thingies of Kate's utterances would be little
more than "me", "myself", and "I".
2017-10-03 18:40:03 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Listening to tonight's episode (3rd Oct, not a spoiler) it occurred to me
that one of those word cloud thingies of Kate's utterances would be little
more than "me", "myself", and "I".
with a smattering of variations on "'taint fair!"
Inside every old person is a young person wondering, 'What the hell
happened?'
Vicky
2017-10-03 21:55:30 UTC
On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 19:40:03 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Listening to tonight's episode (3rd Oct, not a spoiler) it occurred to me
that one of those word cloud thingies of Kate's utterances would be little
more than "me", "myself", and "I".
with a smattering of variations on "'taint fair!"
I loved the mother/daughter scenes and then the sister ones.
Priceless, like Kate's shopping trip :)
2017-10-03 22:01:11 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Listening to tonight's episode (3rd Oct, not a spoiler) it occurred to me
that one of those word cloud thingies of Kate's utterances would be little
more than "me", "myself", and "I".
Didn't Alice say something like that on Friday?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2017-10-04 01:00:09 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Listening to tonight's episode (3rd Oct, not a spoiler) it occurred to me
that one of those word cloud thingies of Kate's utterances would be little
more than "me", "myself", and "I".
Didn't Alice say something like that on Friday?
Now wasn't _that_ a damp squib? Kate just shrugged off the negative
inputs she'd pretended she was seeking. (And there only seemed to be
three of them, too - Brian really wimped out, too.)

There's not an app for that.
Mike
2017-10-04 08:04:52 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Listening to tonight's episode (3rd Oct, not a spoiler) it occurred to me
that one of those word cloud thingies of Kate's utterances would be little
more than "me", "myself", and "I".
Didn't Alice say something like that on Friday?
Now wasn't _that_ a damp squib? Kate just shrugged off the negative
inputs she'd pretended she was seeking. (And there only seemed to be
three of them, too - Brian really wimped out, too.)
And of course we didn’t hear Adam’s comment though we were told he made
them.