Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 29th September 2017
2017-09-22 09:09:50 UTC

Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Edward Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery

Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Huw Kennair-Jones
Writer : Paul Brodrick

Spoilers:
Sunday 24th - Pip urgently needs help, and Jolene is called upon.
Monday 25th - Justin has an unexpected call, and Eddie sows a seed.
Tuesday 26th - Ian is keen to move forward, but Adam is not convinced.
Wednesday 27th - Helen has a lot to think about, and Ed refocuses his
efforts.
Thursday 28th - Emma puts her foot down, and Josh is brought back down
to earth.
Friday 29th - Kate has a birthday surprise, and Lilian will not be rushed.
2017-09-22 10:14:05 UTC
Sunday 24th - Pip urgently needs help, and Jolene is called upon.
Jolene can milk cows? How long is it since we heard from Jolene?
Post by carolet
Monday 25th - Justin has an unexpected call, and Eddie sows a seed.
Emma has told Justin what she thinks is affordable - and it is somewhat
less than what he considers affordable! One seed will not produce much
of a crop.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 26th - Ian is keen to move forward, but Adam is not convinced.
Hardly surprising. Adam is against innovation at Home Farm - suddenly
Brian is all for Price Bowmann's machines, so he will not welcome
innovation at Honeysuckle Cottage either.
Post by carolet
Wednesday 27th - Helen has a lot to think about, and Ed refocuses his
efforts.
Ian has not really asked Helen to be the surrogate has he? Ed thinks a
loader might be a useful adjunct to his business.
Post by carolet
Thursday 28th - Emma puts her foot down, and Josh is brought back down
to earth.
Ed go and sell the tractor and the sheep give me a deposit on my house.
I keep telling Josh that waccy baccy is no good for him says Wayne.
Post by carolet
Friday 29th - Kate has a birthday surprise, and Lilian will not be rushed.
Kate is a surprising 40 and everyone tells her what they think of her,
plus she gets a letter from the HMRC and it is not a birthday card.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
John Ashby
2017-09-22 13:25:38 UTC
Monday 25th - Justin has an unexpected call, and Eddie sows a seed.
Emma has told Justin what she thinks is affordable - and it is somewhat
less than what he considers affordable!  One seed will not produce much
of a crop.
You should always plant four: One for the crow, one for the hoe, one to
wither and one to grow.

2017-09-22 17:31:16 UTC
Monday 25th - Justin has an unexpected call, and Eddie sows a seed.
Emma has told Justin what she thinks is affordable - and it is
somewhat less than what he considers affordable!  One seed will not
produce much of a crop.
You should always plant four: One for the crow, one for the hoe,
I think the term "sex worker" is now preferred outside the rapping
community.
Jeremiah 8:20
steveski