Discussion:
could Toby flip his lid?
(too old to reply)
Vicky Ayech
2018-07-02 10:31:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
This is a thread on gransnet about a young father who finds it all too
much.
https://www.gransnet.com/forums/relationships/1249752-Sons-marriage-in-crisis?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Mon%202%20July%20-%20Gransnet%20Daily%20Newsletter&utm_content=Mon%202%20July%20-%20Gransnet%20Daily%20Newsletter+CID_c37e1b8334122eed4440811987d0cfc9&utm_source=newsletters&utm_term=We%20have%20had%20our%20world%20turned%20upside%20down

Toby did sound worried and was using the how stressing it all is to
excuse the Kate episode.
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-02 11:21:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 02/07/2018 11:31, Vicky Ayech wrote:
> This is a thread on gransnet about a young father who finds it all too
> much.
> https://www.gransnet.com/forums/relationships/1249752-Sons-marriage-in-crisis?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Mon%202%20July%20-%20Gransnet%20Daily%20Newsletter&utm_content=Mon%202%20July%20-%20Gransnet%20Daily%20Newsletter+CID_c37e1b8334122eed4440811987d0cfc9&utm_source=newsletters&utm_term=We%20have%20had%20our%20world%20turned%20upside%20down
>
> Toby did sound worried and was using the how stressing it all is to
> excuse the Kate episode.
>

If he does find it all too much for him (and I agree, that does sound
possible), it will be all too easy for him to just up sticks and disappear.

--
Best wishes, Serena
I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box
when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it. (Terry Pratchett)
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-07-02 12:20:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In message <***@brightview.co.uk>, Serena
Blanchflower <***@blanchflower.me.uk> writes:
>On 02/07/2018 11:31, Vicky Ayech wrote:
>> This is a thread on gransnet about a young father who finds it all too
>> much.
>>
>>https://www.gransnet.com/forums/relationships/1249752-Sons-marriage-in-
>>crisis?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Mon%202%20July%20-%20Gransnet%20Da
>>ily%20Newsletter&utm_content=Mon%202%20July%20-%20Gransnet%20Daily%20Ne
>>wsletter+CID_c37e1b8334122eed4440811987d0cfc9&utm_source=newsletters&ut
>>m_term=We%20have%20had%20our%20world%20turned%20upside%20down
>> Toby did sound worried and was using the how stressing it all is to
>> excuse the Kate episode.
>>
>
>If he does find it all too much for him (and I agree, that does sound
>possible), it will be all too easy for him to just up sticks and
>disappear.
>
Yes, into the Ambridge transporter malfunction; only to rematerialize
years or decades later.
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)***@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

A biochemist walks into a student bar and says to the barman: "I'd like a pint
of adenosine triphosphate, please." "Certainly," says the barman, "that'll be
ATP." (Quoted in) The Independent, 2013-7-13
Chris McMillan
2018-07-02 16:09:32 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:
> In message <***@brightview.co.uk>, Serena
> Blanchflower <***@blanchflower.me.uk> writes:
>> On 02/07/2018 11:31, Vicky Ayech wrote:
>>> This is a thread on gransnet about a young father who finds it all too
>>> much.
>>>
>>> https://www.gransnet.com/forums/relationships/1249752-Sons-marriage-in-
>>> crisis?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Mon%202%20July%20-%20Gransnet%20Da
>>> ily%20Newsletter&utm_content=Mon%202%20July%20-%20Gransnet%20Daily%20Ne
>>> wsletter+CID_c37e1b8334122eed4440811987d0cfc9&utm_source=newsletters&ut
>>> m_term=We%20have%20had%20our%20world%20turned%20upside%20down
>>> Toby did sound worried and was using the how stressing it all is to
>>> excuse the Kate episode.
>>>
>>
>> If he does find it all too much for him (and I agree, that does sound
>> possible), it will be all too easy for him to just up sticks and
>> disappear.
>>
> Yes, into the Ambridge transporter malfunction; only to rematerialize
> years or decades later.

Maybe both brothers are being sent on their ways?

Sincerely Chris
Btms
2018-07-02 18:26:43 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Chris McMillan <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:
>> In message <***@brightview.co.uk>, Serena
>> Blanchflower <***@blanchflower.me.uk> writes:
>>> On 02/07/2018 11:31, Vicky Ayech wrote:
>>>> This is a thread on gransnet about a young father who finds it all too
>>>> much.
>>>>
>>>> https://www.gransnet.com/forums/relationships/1249752-Sons-marriage-in-
>>>> crisis?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Mon%202%20July%20-%20Gransnet%20Da
>>>> ily%20Newsletter&utm_content=Mon%202%20July%20-%20Gransnet%20Daily%20Ne
>>>> wsletter+CID_c37e1b8334122eed4440811987d0cfc9&utm_source=newsletters&ut
>>>> m_term=We%20have%20had%20our%20world%20turned%20upside%20down
>>>> Toby did sound worried and was using the how stressing it all is to
>>>> excuse the Kate episode.
>>>>
>>>
>>> If he does find it all too much for him (and I agree, that does sound
>>> possible), it will be all too easy for him to just up sticks and
>>> disappear.
>>>
>> Yes, into the Ambridge transporter malfunction; only to rematerialize
>> years or decades later.
>
> Maybe both brothers are being sent on their ways?
>
> Sincerely Chris
>
>

If it is I blame these flybynight Editors of late.

--
BTMS - Equine Advisor Extraordinaire.
Loading...