loose ends
2017-09-30 17:18:34 UTC
Usha’s close friend will be heard ......

2017-09-30 17:52:41 UTC
Usha’s close friend will be heard ......
Not her most recent close friend, I discovered when I looked it up after
at first being unable to recognise the voice. Then I went to Wikipedia
which said Usha Franks was formerly played by Souad Faress and by Sudha
Bhuchar.

Formerly played? Isn't Souad Faress still playing Usha, then?

2017-10-01 00:25:02 UTC
Usha’s close friend will be heard ......
Not her most recent close friend, I discovered when I looked it up after
at first being unable to recognise the voice. Then I went to Wikipedia
which said Usha Franks was formerly played by Souad Faress and by Sudha
Bhuchar.
Formerly played? Isn't Souad Faress still playing Usha, then?
Nick
When we last heard from Usha, back in May, Souad was listed in the
credits. Who's Who still claims that they are on friendly terms, but
when we hear Usha again, who knows whether that will still be so.
2017-10-01 16:20:51 UTC
Usha’s close friend will be heard ......
Not her most recent close friend, I discovered when I looked it up after
at first being unable to recognise the voice. Then I went to Wikipedia
which said Usha Franks was formerly played by Souad Faress and by Sudha
Bhuchar.
Formerly played? Isn't Souad Faress still playing Usha, then?
Nick
When we last heard from Usha, back in May, Souad was listed in the
credits. Who's Who still claims that they are on friendly terms, but
when we hear Usha again, who knows whether that will still be so.
Which explains why it didn’t sound as expected - but Sherrin did make much
of playing Usha as if she still is, I had to leave before the interview
ended.

2017-10-01 17:03:34 UTC
Usha’s close friend will be heard ......
Not her most recent close friend, I discovered when I looked it up after
at first being unable to recognise the voice. Then I went to Wikipedia
which said Usha Franks was formerly played by Souad Faress and by Sudha
Bhuchar.
Formerly played? Isn't Souad Faress still playing Usha, then?
Nick
When we last heard from Usha, back in May, Souad was listed in the
credits. Who's Who still claims that they are on friendly terms, but
when we hear Usha again, who knows whether that will still be so.
Which explains why it didn’t sound as expected - but Sherrin did make much
of playing Usha as if she still is, I had to leave before the interview
ended.
Sincerely Chris
Sherrin? Are you listening to the broadcasts through a different kind
of ether?

2017-10-02 09:41:21 UTC
[...]
Yes. I generally get it turned off before it starts. I know there were
several voices. No idea who each were (one female).

2017-10-02 12:49:44 UTC
[...]
Sherrin the Norwegian parrot? Clive Anderson?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Chris McMillan
2017-10-03 15:31:08 UTC
[...]
Oh yes, Clive Anderson. Clearly leaves no impression via the weekly trails