Justin and Lilian
2017-02-28 22:13:33 UTC
Ok only up to Sunday night so I hope nothing new has happened with
them.

Where does Jenny think they should go if they want to get sexy? She
wasn't really discouraging lilian earlier, until it was in her house,
was she? But that is Lilian's home now and the Dower House is
obviously unsafe, and a hotel more likely to lead to everyone finding
out. Where should they rent a room? GG or The Bull? or LL? If it is
in Lilian's room Justin could be visiting Brian if Miranda realises he
was there.
2017-03-01 07:24:37 UTC
Post by Vicky
Ok only up to Sunday night so I hope nothing new has happened with
them.
Where does Jenny think they should go if they want to get sexy? She
wasn't really discouraging lilian earlier, until it was in her house,
was she? But that is Lilian's home now and the Dower House is
obviously unsafe, and a hotel more likely to lead to everyone finding
out. Where should they rent a room? GG or The Bull? or LL? If it is
in Lilian's room Justin could be visiting Brian if Miranda realises he
was there.
Hadn't occurred to me before but I guess this may be an issue for older
people moving in with family - where would one entertain one's
boy/girlfriend, even if all was above board? You don't read about that
in Woman & Home...
2017-03-01 09:13:12 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Vicky
Ok only up to Sunday night so I hope nothing new has happened with
them.
Where does Jenny think they should go if they want to get sexy? She
wasn't really discouraging lilian earlier, until it was in her house,
was she? But that is Lilian's home now and the Dower House is
obviously unsafe, and a hotel more likely to lead to everyone finding
out. Where should they rent a room? GG or The Bull? or LL? If it is
in Lilian's room Justin could be visiting Brian if Miranda realises he
was there.
Hadn't occurred to me before but I guess this may be an issue for older
people moving in with family - where would one entertain one's
boy/girlfriend, even if all was above board? You don't read about that
in Woman & Home...
D has returned in recent months with son. Because of the latter nothing
will happen here - even if he is elsewhere.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Serena Blanchflower
2017-03-01 09:43:08 UTC
Post by Vicky
Ok only up to Sunday night so I hope nothing new has happened with
them.
Where does Jenny think they should go if they want to get sexy? She
wasn't really discouraging lilian earlier, until it was in her house,
was she? But that is Lilian's home now and the Dower House is
obviously unsafe, and a hotel more likely to lead to everyone finding
out. Where should they rent a room? GG or The Bull? or LL? If it is
in Lilian's room Justin could be visiting Brian if Miranda realises he
was there.
Basically, Jenny[1] doesn't think they should be getting sexy with one
another at all and, if they must do so, she definitely doesn't want to
be seen as acquiescing in it. Because of Brian's affaire with Siobhan,
and the open scandal of Ruairi's[2] paternity, I think Jenny's
sympathies are firmly with Miranda over this, even if she doesn't like
the woman. She also feels that, as a result of Ruairi's presence in the
family, her own respectability (which is of utmost importance to her) is
too fragile to risk being implicated in another scandal.

[1] At least for today. She's been pretty inconsistent in her reactions
to Lilian's relationship with Justin, over the months.
[2] My smell checker wants to change that to Daiquiri :)
You will be better advised to watch what we do instead of what we say.
(A.A.Milne)
Chris McMillan