Brian's bastards
2017-07-05 18:09:22 UTC
Isn't it time another mother turned up to claim a share in the estate for
another of Brian's bastard offsprung?
2017-07-05 19:42:11 UTC
Isn't it time another mother turned up to claim a share in the estate for
another of Brian's bastard offsprung?
Well claims from bastards might rattle Adam's cage. Bastard rivalry in
Ambridge.
2017-07-05 19:48:03 UTC
Isn't it time another mother turned up to claim a share in the estate for
another of Brian's bastard offsprung?
Well claims from bastards might rattle Adam's cage. Bastard rivalry in
Ambridge.
It will have to go along way to beat the Battle of the Bastards in
GoT!
2017-07-05 20:14:16 UTC
Post by Fenny
Isn't it time another mother turned up to claim a share in the estate for
another of Brian's bastard offsprung?
Well claims from bastards might rattle Adam's cage. Bastard rivalry in
Ambridge.
It will have to go along way to beat the Battle of the Bastards in
GoT!
But that is fiction; unlike Ambridge.
2017-07-05 20:53:32 UTC
Post by Fenny
Post by Btms
Post by Fenny
Isn't it time another mother turned up to claim a share in the estate for
another of Brian's bastard offsprung?
Well claims from bastards might rattle Adam's cage. Bastard rivalry in
Ambridge.
It will have to go along way to beat the Battle of the Bastards in
GoT!
But that is fiction; unlike Ambridge.
Burn the heretic!!!
Oh Lor....... tbh I have never seen it. So many things I feel might be
worth my time but there is never enough time. Haven't completed recent
Line of Duty yet.