Pre continuity
2017-05-08 18:03:38 UTC
I'm now sure that they have some kind of competition going on. And I'm
finding it very irritating.
2017-05-09 10:40:58 UTC
Post by LFS
I'm now sure that they have some kind of competition going on. And I'm
finding it very irritating.
Makes us larff

2017-05-09 11:24:05 UTC
Post by LFS
I'm now sure that they have some kind of competition going on. And I'm
finding it very irritating.
I'm disappointed that none of them (in my hearing) has emulated Douglas
Smith by advertising Dobbiroids Horse Rejuvenating Pills. Could be just the
thing for poor old Bartleby.
2017-05-09 11:41:06 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by LFS
I'm now sure that they have some kind of competition going on. And I'm
finding it very irritating.
I'm disappointed that none of them (in my hearing) has emulated Douglas
Smith by advertising Dobbiroids Horse Rejuvenating Pills. Could be just the
thing for poor old Bartleby.
Neigh Lad, lily the Pink's pills bought them out donkey's years ago.