Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 25th May 2018
2018-05-17 21:31:07 UTC

Lily Pargetter - Katie Redford
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Hannah - Helen Longworth
Russ - Chris Pavlo

Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Alison Hindell
Writer : Keri Davies

Spoilers:
Sunday 20th - Elizabeth jumps to conclusions, and Jim makes a decision.
Monday 21st - Freddie's plan backfires, and Jennifer fears she has made
things worse.
Tuesday 22nd - Emma receives an unexpected gesture, and Pip has a
brainwave.
Wednesday 23rd - Lily admits the truth, and Susan has a bone to pick.
Thursday 24th - Brian tries to make things right, and Adam drums up
support.
Friday 25th - Alistair plans his future, and Joe asks a favour.
2018-05-18 11:54:41 UTC
Friday 25th - Alistair plans his future
Right I am off to live with Lavinia, or Hannah or almost anyone else.
2018-05-19 14:04:06 UTC
Friday 25th - Alistair plans his future
Right I am off to live with Lavinia, or Hannah or almost anyone else.
Some of these spoilers could be the current week’s