Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 5th May 2017
2017-04-30 12:36:16 UTC

Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler

Director : Gwenda Hughes
Editor : Huw Kennair-Jones
Writer : Keri Davies

Spoilers:
Monday 1st - Adam considers his future at Home Farm, and Lilian is at a
loose end.
Tuesday 2nd - Ed's prospects take a hit, and Emma finds an ally.
Wednesday 3rd - Eddie worries about being found out, and Matt's advice
falls on deaf ears.
Thursday 4th - Shula thinks she has the answer, and Harrison faces a
tough decision.
Friday 5th - Pip wants to pay her penance, and Toby wants to make things
better.
Sunday 30th - Brookfield tightens its belt, while Grange Farm holds off
an eager visitor.

-------

We have a complete set of Grundys this week!
2017-04-30 12:43:11 UTC
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
PC Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Matt Crawford - Kim Durham
Toby Fairbrother - Rhys Bevan
Alan Franks - John Telfer
Bert Fry - Eric Allan
Joe Grundy - Edward Kelsey
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
Nic Grundy - Becky Wright
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
[...]

Are we to expect a visit from the Landlord.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
krw
2017-04-30 20:51:32 UTC
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
When did that divorce happen?
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Sally Thompson
2017-04-30 21:21:37 UTC
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
When did that divorce happen?
You can be known by any name you like, and it's quite believable that Helen
would go back to the surname Archer.
2017-04-30 22:52:42 UTC
On 30 Apr 2017 21:21:37 GMT, Sally Thompson
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
When did that divorce happen?
You can be known by any name you like, and it's quite believable that Helen
would go back to the surname Archer.
Which makes me wonder what Helen is called on Jack's birth certificate. I
recall when d#1 was born I was quite cross when my name had to appear as
<name I was using at the time> (otherwise known as <surname of man I was
divorced from>).
2017-05-01 11:57:14 UTC
On 30 Apr 2017 21:21:37 GMT, Sally Thompson
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
When did that divorce happen?
You can be known by any name you like, and it's quite believable that Helen
would go back to the surname
And you'd expect Helen would've said something at the mic so we knew.

Sincerely Chris
Marjorie
2017-05-01 12:51:38 UTC
On 30 Apr 2017 21:21:37 GMT, Sally Thompson
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
When did that divorce happen?
You can be known by any name you like, and it's quite believable that Helen
would go back to the surname Archer.
Which makes me wonder what Helen is called on Jack's birth certificate. I
recall when d#1 was born I was quite cross when my name had to appear as
<name I was using at the time> (otherwise known as <surname of man I was
divorced from>).
Jack is an Archer, but I don't know how Helen was styling herself then.
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje

---
http://www.avg.com
Mike
2017-05-01 13:21:59 UTC
Post by Marjorie
Post by Penny
On 30 Apr 2017 21:21:37 GMT, Sally Thompson
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
When did that divorce happen?
You can be known by any name you like, and it's quite believable that Helen
would go back to the surname Archer.
Which makes me wonder what Helen is called on Jack's birth certificate. I
recall when d#1 was born I was quite cross when my name had to appear as
<name I was using at the time> (otherwise known as <surname of man I was
divorced from>).
Jack is an Archer, but I don't know how Helen was styling herself then.
Short back and HMP sides I should think.
2017-05-01 07:32:02 UTC
Post by Sally Thompson
You can be known by any name you like,
Something that Facebook don't understand!
2017-04-30 23:44:19 UTC
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
When did that divorce happen?
I think that the last time that I posted credits in which she was listed
as Titchenor was the week ending the 10th March. There has been some
inconsistency as to what she should be called, with RT and the BBC
sometimes disagreeing (they both give Archer this week), or her
appearing near the bottom of the cast list, as befits someone with a
surname starting with T, even though listed as Archer.

Whatever name she is using, I don't think she is divorced though, surely
we would have heard that she was no longer tied to "that man". I also
wonder how easy it is to divorce somebody whose whereabouts is unknown,
even if he did consent to it before disappearing.
2017-05-01 10:12:49 UTC
Whatever name she is using, I don't think she is divorced though, surely
we would have heard that she was no longer tied to "that man". I also
wonder how easy it is to divorce somebody whose whereabouts is unknown,
even if he did consent to it before disappearing.
If he'd signed the papers, consenting to the divorce / accepting the
petition, it shouldn't be a problem (and I'd have thought that she
should have at least the decree nisi by now), as Helen's solicitor could
do everything. They obviously wouldn't be able to get any maintenance,
or other financial stuff agreed, or organised, without Rob but I suspect
Helen would be happy to forgo that, if it meant she didn't have any
further contact with him.
I finally got my head together, and my body fell apart.
Btms
2017-05-01 10:44:27 UTC
Whatever name she is using, I don't think she is divorced though, surely
we would have heard that she was no longer tied to "that man". I also
wonder how easy it is to divorce somebody whose whereabouts is unknown,
even if he did consent to it before disappearing.
If he'd signed the papers, consenting to the divorce / accepting the
petition, it shouldn't be a problem (and I'd have thought that she
should have at least the decree nisi by now), as Helen's solicitor could
do everything. They obviously wouldn't be able to get any maintenance,
or other financial stuff agreed, or organised, without Rob but I suspect
Helen would be happy to forgo that, if it meant she didn't have any
further contact with him.
Ime the courts today are interested mostly in the welfare of the offspring,
if any. In this case, Rob would appear to have excluded himself from any
normal rights and as he has left the country my guess is that there is
little to stop the divorce being a matter of form filling. As for any child
maintenance.....this is often a bone of contention when regular payments
are required and the Courts now prefer a full and final settlement if
possible. There were no assets to divide either. I assume lawyers did
the stuff about letting the banks etc know. Piggy's money went down the
drain long ago in much the same way as Kirsty's baby shower gift. Given
that we don't want or need to hear every detail I think all will be
resolved until Rob turns up on Jeck's birthday.
He will have had time to spread alarm and despondency in his new world by
then. Arsula can't have moved on to accepting lack of access to her
grandson, shurely? She continues to believe her son is the victim of the
Archer mafia I guess.
BTMS - Usurped as Editor in waiting
Serena Blanchflower
2017-05-01 08:30:53 UTC
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
When did that divorce happen?
You don't need to wait for the divorce to revert to your maiden name (or
to change to any other name you may choose). I reverted to Blanchflower
a few months after latex husbad and I separated. We didn't divorce for
almost another two years.
She didn't know it couldn't be done, so she went ahead and did it (Anon)