Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 1st June 2018
2018-05-23 12:07:06 UTC

Robert Snell - Graham Blockey
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Hannah - Helen Longworth
Sandeep Johal - Sudha Bhuchar

Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Alison Hindell
Writer : Gurpreet Kaur Bhatti

Spoilers:
Sunday 27th - Shula struggles to keep up appearances, and Fallon is on a
mission.
Monday 28th - Emma has concerns, and Tom lets his hair down.
Tuesday 29th - Brian pulls out all the stops, and Lynda makes a connection.
Wednesday 30th - Will makes a surprising decision, and Jennifer takes over.
Thursday 31st - Kirsty loses her temper, and Christine is out of her depth.
Friday 1st - There is a shock for the Aldridges, and Alistair makes a
touching gesture.
Kosmo
2018-05-23 17:05:19 UTC
On Wed, 23 May 2018 13:07:06 +0100, carolet
Post by carolet
Hannah - Helen Longworth
I demand she be given a surname. Come on Joe!
Kosmo
Serena Blanchflower
2018-05-27 18:16:48 UTC
Post by Kosmo
On Wed, 23 May 2018 13:07:06 +0100, carolet
Hannah    -    Helen Longworth
I demand she be given a surname.  Come on Joe!
Your wish has been granted. Hannah Riley, if I heard correctly.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission." - Eleanor
Roosevelt
SODAM
2018-05-23 22:07:09 UTC
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Christine Barford - Lesley Saweard
PC Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Lily Pargetter - Katie Redford
Fallon Rogers - Joanna van Kampen
Robert Snell - Graham Blockey
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Hannah - Helen Longworth
Sandeep Johal - Sudha Bhuchar
Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Alison Hindell
Writer : Gurpreet Kaur Bhatti
Sunday 27th - Shula struggles to keep up appearances, and Fallon is on a
mission.
Monday 28th - Emma has concerns, and Tom lets his hair down.
Emma thinks Will isn’t coping.
The turban didn’t suit Tom anyway.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 29th - Brian pulls out all the stops, and Lynda makes a connection.
However, they can’t get as good a tune out of St Stephen’s organ as Phil
could.
Post by carolet
Wednesday 30th - Will makes a surprising decision, and Jennifer
Will offers to do Jenny’s catering and she agrees to be gamekeeper in
exchange.
Post by carolet
Thursday 31st - Kirsty loses her temper, and Christine is out of her depth.
Christine’s dementia becomes apparent when she fluffs picking strawberries
and Kirsty sends her home.
Post by carolet
Friday 1st - There is a shock for the Aldridges, when the clean-up costs
£3m and the builder approaches Brian with a warning
Alistair makes a
Post by carolet
touching gesture.......at Lavinia’s boobs.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Jim Easterbrook
2018-05-24 06:51:25 UTC
Alistair makes a
Post by carolet
touching gesture.......at Lavinia’s boobs.
I thought it was her schnauzer he was seeing to.

No, I'd not heard it called that before either.
2018-05-24 07:35:52 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by carolet
Alistair makes a
Post by carolet
touching gesture.......at Lavinia’s boobs.
I thought it was her schnauzer he was seeing to.
No, I'd not heard it called that before either.
Let's hope it neither barks nor bites...