kate spoiler 4th July 2018
2018-07-04 13:09:02 UTC
So who will pay the legal fees?

When Kate’s contribution to the business is evaluated against what she has
received, its hard to see much financial benefit. But she is certainly a
chip off the block but I said this before Briahn did.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-07-04 13:15:42 UTC
In message <***@ios.app.newstap>, Btms
<***@thetames.me.uk> writes:
>So who will pay the legal fees?
>
>When Kate’s contribution to the business is evaluated against what she has
>received, its hard to see much financial benefit. But she is certainly a
>chip off the block but I said this before Briahn did.

Will we get a repeat of that legal case that ran from 179x to 1912, and
was the inspiration for Jarndyce vs. Jarndyce in one of Dickens' novels?

I'm not a great fan of new technology. I don't change my phone every time the
bell rings - Sir David Attenborough, RT 2016/1/23-29
Btms
2018-07-04 13:38:24 UTC
J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:
> In message <***@ios.app.newstap>, Btms
> <***@thetames.me.uk> writes:
>> So who will pay the legal fees?
>>
>> When Kate’s contribution to the business is evaluated against what she has
>> received, its hard to see much financial benefit. But she is certainly a
>> chip off the block but I said this before Briahn did.
>>
> Will we get a repeat of that legal case that ran from 179x to 1912, and
> was the inspiration for Jarndyce vs. Jarndyce in one of Dickens' novels?

Bleak Home.

2018-07-04 14:04:08 UTC
Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
> J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:
>> In message <***@ios.app.newstap>, Btms
>> <***@thetames.me.uk> writes:
>>> So who will pay the legal fees?
>>>
>>> When Kate’s contribution to the business is evaluated against what she has
>>> received, its hard to see much financial benefit. But she is certainly a
>>> chip off the block but I said this before Briahn did.
>>>
>> Will we get a repeat of that legal case that ran from 179x to 1912, and
>> was the inspiration for Jarndyce vs. Jarndyce in one of Dickens' novels?
>
> Bleak Home.

ITYM Bleak House?

2018-07-04 14:18:47 UTC
Mike <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
>> J. P. Gilliver (John) <G6JPG-***@255soft.uk> wrote:

>>> Will we get a repeat of that legal case that ran from 179x to 1912, and
>>> was the inspiration for Jarndyce vs. Jarndyce in one of Dickens' novels?
>>
>> Bleak Home.
>>

> ITYM Bleak House?

No I don’t. Sigh 🤨. Somerat may geddit.

2018-07-04 14:35:41 UTC
Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
> Mike <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:

>>> Bleak Home.
>>>

>> ITYM Bleak House?
>>

> No I don’t. Sigh 🤨. Somerat may geddit.

Ok, no farm done then.

2018-07-04 15:40:34 UTC
Mike <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
>> Mike <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>>> ITYM Bleak House?
>>>

>> No I don’t. Sigh 🤨. Somerat may geddit.
>>

> Ok, no farm done then.

Hurrah 🤪.

2018-07-04 14:45:32 UTC

Only the spiritual ones I expect....
Mike
2018-07-04 15:29:19 UTC
BrritSki <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/07/2018 16:18, Btms wrote:
>> Mike <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>>> ITYM Bleak House?
>>>

>> No I don’t. Sigh 🤨. Somerat may geddit.
>>
> Only the spiritual ones I expect....

Anyway, I think Dobbie has got out as she is in the Woman’s Hour drama at
circa 10:45 weekdays.

2018-07-04 17:51:07 UTC

I listened to the first one. Was a bit depressing.
Btms
2018-07-04 13:37:11 UTC
Btms <***@thetames.me.uk> wrote:
> So who will pay the legal fees?
>
> When Kate’s contribution to the business is evaluated against what she has
> received, its hard to see much financial benefit. But she is certainly a
> chip off the block but I said this before Briahn did.

Correction, before Jeny did.