spoiler: 1st Oct
2017-10-01 18:18:08 UTC
Gosh, who was it with the crystal ball? And never mind Nolothandu, *what*
would Feebs and Woy say?

2017-10-01 21:12:26 UTC
Gosh, who was it with the crystal ball? And never mind Nolothandu, *what*
would Feebs and Woy say?
Sincerely Chris
One thing in Kate’s favour, she would have no difficulty in parting with a
child she had carried - she has done it three times already.
2017-10-01 21:36:25 UTC
Gosh, who was it with the crystal ball? And never mind Nolothandu, *what*
would Feebs and Woy say?
Sincerely Chris
One thing in Kate’s favour, she would have no difficulty in parting with a
child she had carried - she has done it three times already.
When she was annoyed with me my mother used to wish me one child like
myself. I think #1 daughter is nothing like me, but she is performing
the function my mother wished that child would do :). And I think
Nolithandra is Kate's parents' revenge in the same way.

She really didn't deserve Phoebe, who benefitted from Haley's
upbringing and so was too good for Kate. Since Jenny sponsored some of
Phoebe's travels I think she will be only too happy to fund a shopping
trip to london, and Kate did say she didn't want birthday gifts, so
Brian might now contribute for this too. But what a cheek to think of
asking them. She hasn't really grown up, has she?

B has this theory that today's young people, or a large proportion of
them, don't grow up at 16 or 18 or 21 as previous generations did.
They remain children in many ways until their 30s and 40s.
2017-10-01 22:48:43 UTC
On Sun, 01 Oct 2017 22:36:25 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
B has this theory that today's young people, or a large proportion of
them, don't grow up at 16 or 18 or 21 as previous generations did.
They remain children in many ways until their 30s and 40s.
It comes in stages, doesn't it? A bit more with each responsibility. Some
people never achieve the status of grown-up, regardless of their age.
2017-10-01 23:22:28 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
B has this theory that today's young people, or a large proportion of
them, don't grow up at 16 or 18 or 21 as previous generations did.
They remain children in many ways until their 30s and 40s.
It comes in stages, doesn't it? A bit more with each responsibility. Some
people never achieve the status of grown-up, regardless of their age.
And yet I sense that the voting age may fall again within my lifetime
(consider the Scottish referendum, for example).

Our thorny national debate about Brexit could turn out to be irrelevant.
Sooner or later the EU as we know it may no longer be there for us to leave.
- Katya Adler, BBC Europe editor (RT, 2017/2/4-10)
Btms

Steve Hague
2017-10-03 10:36:10 UTC
Gosh, who was it with the crystal ball? And never mind Nolothandu, *what*
would Feebs and Woy say?
Sincerely Chris
One thing in Kate’s favour, she would have no difficulty in parting with a
child she had carried - she has done it three times already.
Ouch!
😂
Is it a coincidence that the offers of surrogacy should have come from
the two most self centred women in Ambridge?