Spoiler Radio Times
2017-09-07 17:13:13 UTC

The RT has a spoiler for next week about some resident's murderous
secret being revealed. I assume Rob doesn't cound as a resident? So
will it turn out to have been someone else who killed the worker who
left in a hurry from the Dairy, Umbrella?

Or has anyone else been killed and we haven't noticed it? Is that why
some of the regulars who we haven't heard of recently are silent? Or,
as another spoiler mentioned a hitch in Ian and Adam's plans, is it
one of them who killed someone to silence tongues about Adam's
exploits, or because of Ian's jealousy?
2017-09-07 17:38:25 UTC
Post by Vicky
.

Post by Vicky
The RT has a spoiler for next week about some resident's murderous
secret being revealed. I assume Rob doesn't cound as a resident? So
will it turn out to have been someone else who killed the worker who
left in a hurry from the Dairy, Umbrella?
Or has anyone else been killed and we haven't noticed it? Is that why
some of the regulars who we haven't heard of recently are silent? Or,
as another spoiler mentioned a hitch in Ian and Adam's plans, is it
one of them who killed someone to silence tongues about Adam's
exploits, or because of Ian's jealousy?
It's probably nothing more serious than David and the badger:-)
2017-09-07 17:42:09 UTC
Post by Vicky
.
Post by Vicky
The RT has a spoiler for next week about some resident's murderous
secret being revealed. I assume Rob doesn't cound as a resident? So
will it turn out to have been someone else who killed the worker who
left in a hurry from the Dairy, Umbrella?
Or has anyone else been killed and we haven't noticed it? Is that why
some of the regulars who we haven't heard of recently are silent? Or,
as another spoiler mentioned a hitch in Ian and Adam's plans, is it
one of them who killed someone to silence tongues about Adam's
exploits, or because of Ian's jealousy?
It's probably nothing more serious than David and the badger:-)
Nah, it'll be Rob as it is his last known address that we know; Charlie is
in Sconny Botland so probably not him. But, there was the case of the cat
slaughter....
2017-09-07 20:38:56 UTC
Post by Vicky
.
Post by Vicky
The RT has a spoiler for next week about some resident's murderous
secret being revealed. I assume Rob doesn't cound as a resident? So
will it turn out to have been someone else who killed the worker who
left in a hurry from the Dairy, Umbrella?
Or has anyone else been killed and we haven't noticed it? Is that why
some of the regulars who we haven't heard of recently are silent? Or,
as another spoiler mentioned a hitch in Ian and Adam's plans, is it
one of them who killed someone to silence tongues about Adam's
exploits, or because of Ian's jealousy?
It's probably nothing more serious than David and the badger:-)
Nah, it'll be Rob as it is his last known address that we know; Charlie is
in Sconny Botland so probably not him. But, there was the case of the cat
slaughter....
I suspect Hilda is killing mice.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Sally Thompson
2017-09-07 22:13:25 UTC
Post by Vicky
.
Post by Vicky
The RT has a spoiler for next week about some resident's murderous
secret being revealed. I assume Rob doesn't cound as a resident? So
will it turn out to have been someone else who killed the worker who
left in a hurry from the Dairy, Umbrella?
Or has anyone else been killed and we haven't noticed it? Is that why
some of the regulars who we haven't heard of recently are silent? Or,
as another spoiler mentioned a hitch in Ian and Adam's plans, is it
one of them who killed someone to silence tongues about Adam's
exploits, or because of Ian's jealousy?
It's probably nothing more serious than David and the badger:-)
Nah, it'll be Rob as it is his last known address that we know; Charlie is
in Sconny Botland so probably not him. But, there was the case of the cat
slaughter....
I suspect Hilda is killing mice.
Or maybe a Christine has secret designs on Hilda?
2017-09-08 07:16:52 UTC
Post by Vicky
.
Post by Vicky
[...]
Hilda has waited until Peggy changed her will in Hilda's favour and will
now try to trip Peggy up coming downstairs.
Mike
2017-09-08 09:45:23 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky
.
Post by Vicky
[...]
Try? Try? TRY??? She must succeed!
2017-09-08 08:07:43 UTC
On 7 Sep 2017 22:13:25 GMT, Sally Thompson
Post by Vicky
.
Post by Vicky
[...]
Neither of those last two suggestions fits as the murder is revealed,
which suggests it is historical. Maybe it will turn out Matt murdered
Paul, or has anyone seen Miranda recently? Or what about Umbrella the
dog who was found in a drain or some place? Will someone be found out
as the killer? Or a body that can be shown to have been killed by Rob?
2017-09-08 10:27:30 UTC
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 09:07:43 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Neither of those last two suggestions fits as the murder is revealed,
which suggests it is historical. Maybe it will turn out Matt murdered
Paul, or has anyone seen Miranda recently? Or what about Umbrella the
dog who was found in a drain or some place? Will someone be found out
as the killer? Or a body that can be shown to have been killed by Rob?
I went through the spoilers for next week (on digiguide) and couldn't spot
anything which mentioned murder - was this one of the daily spoilers or an
editorial piece?
2017-09-08 10:55:10 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Neither of those last two suggestions fits as the murder is revealed,
which suggests it is historical. Maybe it will turn out Matt murdered
Paul, or has anyone seen Miranda recently? Or what about Umbrella the
dog who was found in a drain or some place? Will someone be found out
as the killer? Or a body that can be shown to have been killed by Rob?
I went through the spoilers for next week (on digiguide) and couldn't spot
anything which mentioned murder - was this one of the daily spoilers or an
editorial piece?
RT paragraph about TA is always at the beginning of the radio section.
2017-09-08 11:35:35 UTC
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 11:55:10 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Post by Penny
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Neither of those last two suggestions fits as the murder is revealed,
which suggests it is historical. Maybe it will turn out Matt murdered
Paul, or has anyone seen Miranda recently? Or what about Umbrella the
dog who was found in a drain or some place? Will someone be found out
as the killer? Or a body that can be shown to have been killed by Rob?
I went through the spoilers for next week (on digiguide) and couldn't spot
anything which mentioned murder - was this one of the daily spoilers or an
editorial piece?
RT paragraph about TA is always at the beginning of the radio section.
I don't buy RT (I have digiguide) - is it on the online edition?
2017-09-08 12:20:13 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Post by Penny
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Neither of those last two suggestions fits as the murder is revealed,
which suggests it is historical. Maybe it will turn out Matt murdered
Paul, or has anyone seen Miranda recently? Or what about Umbrella the
dog who was found in a drain or some place? Will someone be found out
as the killer? Or a body that can be shown to have been killed by Rob?
I went through the spoilers for next week (on digiguide) and couldn't spot
anything which mentioned murder - was this one of the daily spoilers or an
editorial piece?
RT paragraph about TA is always at the beginning of the radio section.
I don't buy RT (I have digiguide) - is it on the online edition?
I can't see it there. The paragraph is headed Ambridge Diary but
searching for that on the RT site gets an entry from 2012.

so

The Archers this week...
A mixture of light and shade this week. On the fun and frivolous side
of things, we have Joe and Bert teaming up to thwart rival Cecil
Jackson after they sneak into his garden and clock the size of his
award-winning vegetables. So far, so madcap. Bu then there's also the
promise of grisly shocks in store when one resident's murderous secret
is injearthed..

Amid all this we also have Adam and Ian looking further into adoption,
only for a spanner top be thrown into the works by an unexpected
source. Roy sees a face from the past and learns more than he wanted
to know about Phoebe. Plus Toby's new high-maintenance girlfriend
causes a stir when she demands to meet Pip.
David Brown.
2017-09-08 13:20:49 UTC
On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 13:20:13 +0100, Vicky <***@gmail.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Post by Penny
[...]
Thanks.

Could well be an animal - we keep hearing about squashed Roe deer.
Marjorie
2017-09-08 14:32:47 UTC
in the dust...
Post by Vicky
Post by Penny
[...]
It's lumped in at the end of the paragraph about lighter matters. I
reckon it will be some dastardly sabotage connected with the Flower and
Produce Show.
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje