I recently paid for another year's Berlin server :(
2018-06-20 08:44:20 UTC
Nulle posts today.
I will start another spoiler thread, or at least I hope there is a bit
of thread, not just me.
vv
Speculation on fb about whether Kate's high heels damaged the bouncy
castle, while she was kicking out in the throes with Toby, whose
reason for vanishing instead of being there to drive Popoutatanyminit
and Jill home was lame. It was pointed out that to forget because of
being drunk you would need to forget first in order to get drunk and
not be staying dry in order to drive safely. (baby on board)

Josh: his joshing was at the playground level. He'll be chalking Rex L
Umbrella Troo on pavements soon. Are there any in Ambridge?

A book on baby names is not comme if faut. I can't think of the word
in English. But what do umrats think? I am offering Heatherpet
McPetface Fairbrother. My daughters named their children with the
fathers' surnames, even when not married to the fathers.
Serena Blanchflower
2018-06-20 14:01:15 UTC
On 20/06/2018 09:44, Vicky Ayech wrote:
> Nulle posts today.
> I will start another spoiler thread, or at least I hope there is a bit
> of thread, not just me.
> vv
> Speculation on fb about whether Kate's high heels damaged the bouncy
> castle, while she was kicking out in the throes with Toby, whose
> reason for vanishing instead of being there to drive Popoutatanyminit
> and Jill home was lame. It was pointed out that to forget because of
> being drunk you would need to forget first in order to get drunk and
> not be staying dry in order to drive safely. (baby on board)

Yes, it certainly sounds as if it was something like that.

> Josh: his joshing was at the playground level. He'll be chalking Rex L
> Umbrella Troo on pavements soon. Are there any in Ambridge?
>
> A book on baby names is not comme if faut. I can't think of the word
> in English. But what do umrats think? I am offering Heatherpet
> McPetface Fairbrother. My daughters named their children with the
> fathers' surnames, even when not married to the fathers.

I agree, it's definitely not on and I suspect that Toby may well find
he's banned, at least from any involvement in baby naming, if not from
any other involvement with its birth, once Pip finds out.

Even without that, I strongly suspect it will be an Archer, not a
Fairbrother, although I suppose it's possible she'll give it Fairbrother
as a middle name. I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a
girl though.

Q. Why do bees hum?
A. Because they can't remember the words.
krw
2018-06-20 14:06:24 UTC
On 20/06/2018 15:01, Serena Blanchflower wrote; my response is lower down:
> I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a girl though.

If it is a girl surely "Grace" has a Fairbrother ring to it?

2018-06-20 14:34:41 UTC
On 20/06/2018 15:06, krw wrote:
> On 20/06/2018 15:01, Serena Blanchflower wrote; my response is lower down:
>> I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a girl though.
>
> If it is a girl surely "Grace" has a Fairbrother ring to it?

That's a good idea - but would really upset Jill...

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning
to others.
Mike
2018-06-20 14:50:52 UTC
Serena Blanchflower <***@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:
> On 20/06/2018 15:06, krw wrote:
>> On 20/06/2018 15:01, Serena Blanchflower wrote; my response is lower down:
>>> I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a girl though.
>>
>> If it is a girl surely "Grace" has a Fairbrother ring to it?
>>

> That's a good idea - but would really upset Jill...

And possibly cause a ‘blazing’ row?

2018-06-20 16:11:37 UTC

BTN
Jenny M Benson
2018-06-20 19:20:55 UTC
On 20/06/2018 17:11, Vicky Ayech wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 14:50:52 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Serena Blanchflower <***@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:

>>> That's a good idea - but would really upset Jill...
>>>

>> And possibly cause a ‘blazing’ row?
>
> BTN

Well ... yes ... BT, certainly, but I feel we have had so many
Nominations on this theme over the years that there is really nothing
new to say on the subject. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr McT hasn't
already had several Awards in this category!

2018-06-20 19:29:23 UTC
Jenny M Benson <***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 20/06/2018 17:11, Vicky Ayech wrote:
>> On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 14:50:52 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com>
>> wrote:

>>> And possibly cause a ‘blazing’ row?
>>
>> BTN
>>
> Well ... yes ... BT, certainly, but I feel we have had so many
> Nominations on this theme over the years that there is really nothing
> new to say on the subject. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr McT hasn't
> already had several Awards in this category!

And no wince factor; well not for me.

2018-06-21 07:26:13 UTC
Jenny M Benson <***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 20/06/2018 17:11, Vicky Ayech wrote:
>> On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 14:50:52 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com>
>> wrote:

>>> And possibly cause a ‘blazing’ row?
>>
>> BTN
>>
> Well ... yes ... BT, certainly, but I feel we have had so many
> Nominations on this theme over the years that there is really nothing
> new to say on the subject. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr McT hasn't
> already had several Awards in this category!

Cough cough, shuffle....

2018-06-20 15:59:56 UTC
Serena Blanchflower <***@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:
> On 20/06/2018 15:06, krw wrote:
>> On 20/06/2018 15:01, Serena Blanchflower wrote; my response is lower down:
>>> I think Heatherpet could be a possibility, if it's a girl though.
>>
>> If it is a girl surely "Grace" has a Fairbrother ring to it?
>>

> That's a good idea - but would really upset Jill...

Which would create a bit of tension. I think this name has legs.
Unfortunately.