Gray Gables spoiler (mon/tue)
2017-09-05 13:55:33 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.

"Oh Purleeeese"

"Oh, hallo Lynda. Didn't see you there."

The place I know which is closest to GG is this one. No way could it be
run by a Kathy.

Calcot Manor and Spa.
Penny
2017-09-05 14:21:38 UTC
On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 13:55:33 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
It's a very long time since we've heard from Kathy. She's been Manager for
a while, hasn't she? Maybe she did some courses.
2017-09-05 14:43:44 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
It's a very long time since we've heard from Kathy. She's been Manager for
a while, hasn't she? Maybe she did some courses.
I think it requires more than doing some courses. She wasn't an undiluted
influence of creativity at the golf club. Adequate. But a place like GG
requires flair as well as being ok with processes.
2017-09-05 16:52:40 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
It's a very long time since we've heard from Kathy. She's been Manager for
a while, hasn't she? Maybe she did some courses.
I think it requires more than doing some courses. She wasn't an undiluted
influence of creativity at the golf club. Adequate. But a place like GG
requires flair as well as being ok with processes.
I thought Roy was the one being groomed to do that takeover. And was
Kirsty working at the health club?
2017-09-05 17:03:58 UTC
Post by Vicky
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
It's a very long time since we've heard from Kathy. She's been Manager for
a while, hasn't she? Maybe she did some courses.
I think it requires more than doing some courses. She wasn't an undiluted
influence of creativity at the golf club. Adequate. But a place like GG
requires flair as well as being ok with processes.
I thought Roy was the one being groomed to do that takeover. And was
Kirsty working at the health club?
There is nobody taking GG forward; Roy is far too dull for the task. Kathy
isn't a professional.
2017-09-05 17:39:28 UTC
On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 14:43:44 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
It's a very long time since we've heard from Kathy. She's been Manager for
a while, hasn't she? Maybe she did some courses.
I think it requires more than doing some courses. She wasn't an undiluted
influence of creativity at the golf club. Adequate. But a place like GG
requires flair as well as being ok with processes.
My memory of her time at the golf club was her being bullied by Gibson(?)
and all her bright ideas being squashed while he belittled her and them in
pursuit of his own agenda.
2017-09-05 17:56:25 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
It's a very long time since we've heard from Kathy. She's been Manager for
a while, hasn't she? Maybe she did some courses.
I think it requires more than doing some courses. She wasn't an undiluted
influence of creativity at the golf club. Adequate. But a place like GG
requires flair as well as being ok with processes.
My memory of her time at the golf club was her being bullied by Gibson(?)
and all her bright ideas being squashed while he belittled her and them in
pursuit of his own agenda.
She was bullied but she was far from inspiring in her role; she was very
much processed driven rather than a leader.
2017-09-05 22:54:09 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
It's a very long time since we've heard from Kathy. She's been Manager for
a while, hasn't she? Maybe she did some courses.
I think it requires more than doing some courses. She wasn't an undiluted
influence of creativity at the golf club. Adequate. But a place like GG
requires flair as well as being ok with processes.
My memory of her time at the golf club was her being bullied by Gibson(?)
and all her bright ideas being squashed while he belittled her and them in
pursuit of his own agenda.
Nope. She was not up to the job - had not spotted the theft in the bar,
came up with unapproved promotions and Gibson was merely a little heavy
handed.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Btms
2017-09-06 07:05:07 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
It's a very long time since we've heard from Kathy. She's been Manager for
a while, hasn't she? Maybe she did some courses.
I think it requires more than doing some courses. She wasn't an undiluted
influence of creativity at the golf club. Adequate. But a place like GG
requires flair as well as being ok with processes.
My memory of her time at the golf club was her being bullied by Gibson(?)
and all her bright ideas being squashed while he belittled her and them in
pursuit of his own agenda.
Nope. She was not up to the job - had not spotted the theft in the bar,
came up with unapproved promotions and Gibson was merely a little heavy
handed.
He was more than heavy handed. I think she was ok with the processes but
as we don't know what her objectives werr it is difficult to claim she was
inadequate. She had no vision we heard about.but was his expected.
2017-09-05 22:53:08 UTC
She wasn't an undiluted
influence of creativity at the golf club. Adequate.
As I pointed out at the time she was inadequate and Martyn Gibson had
sussed her incompetence.

No wonder GG is in dire straits.
tiny.cc/KRWpics
Nick Odell
2017-09-05 17:39:19 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
It's a very long time since we've heard from Kathy. She's been Manager for
a while, hasn't she? Maybe she did some courses.
Actually, after that "Purleeeese" I rather expected the follow-up would
have come from a suddenly-reappeared Kimbo.

2017-09-05 17:41:33 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
It's a very long time since we've heard from Kathy. She's been Manager for
a while, hasn't she? Maybe she did some courses.
Actually, after that "Purleeeese" I rather expected the follow-up would
have come from a suddenly-reappeared Kimbo.
Nick
Oh. I was channeling La Snell.
Marjorie
2017-09-05 16:47:27 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
"Oh, hallo Lynda. Didn't see you there."
The place I know which is closest to GG is this one. No way could it be
run by a Kathy.
Calcot Manor and Spa.
Kathy has been silent for about three years now. If she's supposed to be
still here, it's getting ridiculous. She's Jamie's Mum, she was Pat's
best friend, and now we hear she's the beating heart of Grey Gables, but
she's never present. If her best friend isn't available, it's time to
recast Kathy.

Oliver has said that GG is only just breaking even, and yet he seems to
have no intention of changing anything. He's keeping his 70-year-old
receptionist and his silent, 66-year-old manager, as well as his dull
deputy, all in place. He also seems to be planning to leave the feckless
Grundys continuing to trash his former home.

I suppose it's "what Caroline would have wanted."
--
Marjorie

To reply, replace dontusethisaddress with marje
Chris McMillan
2017-09-11 15:54:22 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
"Oh, hallo Lynda. Didn't see you there."
The place I know which is closest to GG is this one. No way could it be
run by a Kathy.
Calcot Manor and Spa.
I cannot comment having never been inside it, BTMS.

2017-09-12 07:07:44 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
"Oh, hallo Lynda. Didn't see you there."
The place I know which is closest to GG is this one. No way could it be
run by a Kathy.
Calcot Manor and Spa.
I cannot comment having never been inside it, BTMS.
Sincerely Chris
They have a web page.
2017-09-12 12:10:15 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
"Oh, hallo Lynda. Didn't see you there."
The place I know which is closest to GG is this one. No way could it be
run by a Kathy.
Calcot Manor and Spa.
I cannot comment having never been inside it, BTMS.
Sincerely Chris
They have a web page.
It's a long way to go just to look at a web page.

2017-09-12 12:32:58 UTC
So Kathy the ex teacher and Health club Mgr can lead an enterprise like GG
into profit.
"Oh Purleeeese"
"Oh, hallo Lynda. Didn't see you there."
The place I know which is closest to GG is this one. No way could it be
run by a Kathy.
Calcot Manor and Spa.
I cannot comment having never been inside it, BTMS.
Sincerely Chris
They have a web page.
It's a long way to go just to look at a web page.
john
That's how they make their net(t) profit.