testing no posts?
2018-08-29 13:35:41 UTC
2018-08-29 14:21:31 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 13:35:41 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
scrawled in the dust...

Last found before this time-stamped 12:58 BST
2018-08-29 20:10:42 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 13:35:41 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
wrote:
Some of us have jobs and things, you know!
2018-08-29 20:42:40 UTC
On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 21:10:42 +0100, Fenny <***@removethis.gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Fenny
Some of us have jobs and things, you know!
Gosh, I've just realised it's 20 years since I retired hurt.
2018-08-30 07:47:53 UTC
Post by Fenny
Some of us have jobs and things, you know!
Gosh, I've just realised it's 20 years since I retired hurt.
How long before the ‘R’ in Umra stands for ‘Retired’ (note, not ‘retarded’
though!)?
2018-08-30 07:44:46 UTC
Post by Fenny
Some of us have jobs and things, you know!
Yebut there are priorities and I am an invalid atm. Seeing chiro
tomorrow?
2018-08-30 18:46:48 UTC
In message
Post by Btms
Post by Fenny
Some of us have jobs and things, you know!
Yebut there are priorities and I am an invalid atm. Seeing chiro
tomorrow?
The Morrisons near here has one of those (an invalid ATM); it's the
Barclays one, with the headphone nostril.

Quantity is no substitute for quality, but it's the only one we've got.