David Archer MBE
2018-06-08 22:12:35 UTC
I wonder if there's going to be a TI for the Birthday Honours list.
2018-06-09 14:41:54 UTC
Post by Fenny
I wonder if there's going to be a TI for the Birthday Honours list.
A BH for shooting a badger?!!!
Rosalind Mitchell
2018-06-09 18:21:34 UTC
Post by Fenny
I wonder if there's going to be a TI for the Birthday Honours list.
A BH for shooting a badger?!!!
Why would he need a minor gong when he's already a 12th Earl? That's
just greedy!

[swerve] I hear that the 1st Earl of Portland was the 'favourite' (nudge
nudge) of William III. I was aware that King Billy was inclined that way
but not with whose ancestor. It's ironic, really, given who Billy's
greatest admirers are. Should I go around the bars of Kinning Park
appraising the locals of this, do you think? Or would it be wisest not to?